Page 398 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498898 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

On no, the wife beater says I have multiple personalities :/

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    This part:

They further argue that it is impossible for him to obstruct justice, and they're now running around saying he can Pardon himself.

What they are arguing here is that 1) The President can't be investigated in the criminal justice system unless they want to be, 2) can open investigations into anyone they want for any reason (political adversaries, people who have crossed them in business deals, etc), 3) that they can close any investigation into themselves or their friends/family that they want for any reason, that they can Pardon themselves, their friends, and their family out of any legal trouble whatsoever, etc.

The President has authority over these issues, but the argument that they can abuse their powers for corrupt purpose with no repercussions is an extreme one. This isn't how a functional justice system looks. It's not how a functional democracy looks.

Trump has his supporters so focused on him that they've forgotten about to think about their own country.
    Doesn't sound like President Trump wrote that. There's not even a "big league" or a "fantastic" in there. You sure he wrote it?

Also, you might be reading a little more into it than what is being stated. A President has always had broad powers to Pardon anyone. Nothing has changed.

In this case, a President you dislike and are scared of has decided to use the power that has always been given to Presidents.

I am far happier that someone like Jack Johnson, Dinesh D'Souza, Scooter Libby and maybe Martha Stewart received a Pardon.. than I was that Chelsea Manning and Oscar Lopez Rivera receiving clemency.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    On no, the wife beater says I have multiple personalities :/
    Wait.. I thought I was divorced? Now I'm a wife beater? Was that to my ex wife or my current wife.. or maybe my gf who works at McDonalds?

You are so bad at everything.. even lying. What's that like to be a failure at every single thing you've ever done?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    This part:

They further argue that it is impossible for him to obstruct justice, and they're now running around saying he can Pardon himself.

What they are arguing here is that 1) The President can't be investigated in the criminal justice system unless they want to be, 2) can open investigations into anyone they want for any reason (political adversaries, people who have crossed them in business deals, etc), 3) that they can close any investigation into themselves or their friends/family that they want for any reason, that they can Pardon themselves, their friends, and their family out of any legal trouble whatsoever, etc.

The President has authority over these issues, but the argument that they can abuse their powers for corrupt purpose with no repercussions is an extreme one. This isn't how a functional justice system looks. It's not how a functional democracy looks.

Trump has his supporters so focused on him that they've forgotten about to think about their own country.
    You're retarded.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. I thought I was divorced? Now I'm a wife beater? Was that to my ex wife or my current wife.. or maybe my gf who works at McDonalds?

You are so bad at everything.. even lying. What's that like to be a failure at every single thing you've ever done?
    It's why your ex wife left you, remember. She even had to get a restraining order I hear. Not that it comes as a surprise to anyone, considering all your angst.

It's why your ex wife left you, remember. She even had to get a restraining order I hear. Not that it comes as a surprise to anyone, considering all your angst.
    You're retarded.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.
    Not as retarded as this precious little guy

Low energy.

Sad.

Sorry, we just celebrated our 26th anniversary last month and I've never hit a woman in my life.

Sorry. You are about as good at this as you are at your political predictions.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Not as retarded as this precious little guy

He's cute! Is he your love child?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's cute! Is he your love child?
    Is that supposed to be you?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam