Page 330 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Politics on the PC is serious business. Stop saying it is entertainment. You should be emotionally invested in this.
    time4fun is probably that person who watches a Monty Python movie and spends the whole time saying, "I don't get it. This is stupid."

Probably thiks Vice Admiral Holdo is the best Star Wars character ever created too and thought TLJ's failed attempts at jokes were funny.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    time4fun is probably that person who watches a Monty Python movie and spends the whole time saying, "I don't get it. This is stupid."

Probably thiks Vice Admiral Holdo is the best Star Wars character ever created too and thought TLJ's failed attempts at jokes were funny.
    She's too busy cussing out cops because her daughter is a moron.

Here is an excerpt:

The video shows Turner being verbally abusive toward the officers, saying at one point, "You may not tell me when to take my child. You may shut the f--- up and not tell me when I may take my kid and her friends, who are Ph.D. students from MIT and Yale.

It all started when the officers pulled over a vehicle in which Turner's daughter had been riding with some friends.

The officers decided to impound the vehicle because the driver could not provide proof of updated insurance or registration, NorthJersey.com reported.

Turner, who was called to the scene by her daughter, took over the negotiation with the officers.

During the exchange with the officers, Turner appears increasingly hostile in the video as she boasts of her rank, demands they call her “commissioner” rather than “miss,” and threatens to complain to their boss.

Yet the officers remain calm and polite throughout the unpleasant ordeal.

On Wednesday, Turner apologized for her behavior.

"I let my emotions get the better of me and regret my tone toward the police officers and use of off-color language," she said in a written statement.
    Crazy time4fun rant
    Last edited by Fortybox; 04-26-2018 at 08:11 PM.

When first asked if she was a Russian government lawyer, the attorney who met with Trump's son, son-in-law and campaign manager in June 2016, said "N.Y.E.T.," which is a Russian acronym for _______________.

I can't think of anything clever. You fill in the blank. I'm pretty sure the last to words are "elect Trump."

Ms. Veselnitskaya also appears to have recanted her earlier denials of Russian government ties. During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

More...

Wow. Right after Trump had enough time to read my post about the secret Russian acronym, he tweeted this..

I'm starting to think that Trump's tweeting success -- he has exactly half as many followers as Obama, which is A LOT -- is due to his judicious use of all caps. If I started using all caps, I might be equally successful.

Go shave your legs Latrin.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Go shave your legs Latrin.
    This is correct. Also, now that there has been proven to be no collusion between trump and Russia, this thread can officially be closed and remembered for never actually heating up at all. Ever. Cloaff, time4dung, pk... time to admit your retardation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct. Also, now that there has been proven to be no collusion between trump and Russia, this thread can officially be closed and remembered for never actually heating up at all. Ever. Cloaff, time4dung, pk... time to admit your retardation.
    You know they are just going to say the House Intelligence Committee is Republican led and that it means nothing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So... still not heating up?

Shocker.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... still not heating up?

Shocker.

10. Default

Washington – A federal judge in Washington has thrown out a civil lawsuit brought by President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman that sought to challenge the authority of the special counsel in the Russia investigation.

The decision was a blow to Paul Manafort’s defense against special counsel Robert Mueller. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson issued the ruling.

enjoy prison manafort