Page 1101 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911099110011011102110311111151 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Literally, you have become the same type of low IQ, low information voter that believes that President Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.

So.Fucking.Retarded.

So much for you stepping up like a man and taking Mueller's report at face value and owning up to getting duped by the DNC.

Like anyone thought you would though...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I am accepting the report entirely. And Mueller says the report does not exonerate Trump. Why is that part of the report getting you so frothing mad? No wonder Simu is trying to get rid of you, just a pure toxic scumbag
    The report exonerated Trump as far as Russian collusion goes. Can you be a man for 2 seconds and just admit that?

I am accepting the report entirely. And Mueller says the report does not exonerate Trump. Why is that part of the report getting you so frothing mad? No wonder Simu is trying to get rid of you, just a pure toxic scumbag
    Here:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election did not find that any U.S. or Trump campaign officials knowingly conspired with Russia, according to details released on Sunday.
    http://news.trust.org/item/20190324193542-i87ff

Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough praised Robert Mueller‘s findings that there was no collusion between Donald Trump‘s campaign and Russia, calling the special counsel conclusion “good news” for all Americans today.
    “If the appointment of Robert Mueller was the worst day of his presidency, the release of Robert Mueller’s report was the best day of his presidency,” Scarborough began on the morning after Attorney General Barr released a summary of Mueller’s probe into Russia and Trump. “So that’s a big headline.”
    “But also another big headline: It is good news,” he added, a comment his co-host and wife Mika Brzezinski agreed with. “Democrats, Independents, and Republicans alike, it is good news.”
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/morning-...e-with-russia/

Trump 'didn't conspire with Russia' in 2016 polls: US attorney general

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/t...l/20190325.htm

The Mueller report, long thought by Democrats to be the key to ousting President Donald Trump, may instead become a powerful tool for his re-election campaign.
    After 22 months, special counsel Robert Mueller reported he found no evidence of anyone on the 2016 Trump campaign conspiring with the Russian government to throw that election, and Attorney General William Barr said he didn't see sufficient evidence to prosecute the president for obstruction of justice.
    https://www.nbc.com/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...er-report.html

It doesn't get any more clear on how wrong you are about everything.

But.. please continue with your "B-b-b-b-but what about obstruction!!!!!!!??????" because your meltdown has no end in sight.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You are taking to a guy who literally had a mental breakdown and swallowed the full load of "Trump colluded with Russia!" excuse like it was his job.
    In a way, it literally is his job.

His time4job.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Literally, from Barr's summary of the Mueller investigation:
    the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

Literally, I don't think it can get much clearer than that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Literally, from Barr's summary of the Mueller investigation:
    the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

Literally, I don't think it can get much clearer than that.
    But Barr said Trump was not exonerated! If I close my eyes really tight, shove my fingers in my ears, and keep yelling "I can't hear you!" I can just keep pretending that part had to do with Russian collusion!

@LindseyGrahamSCFollowFollow
    @LindseyGrahamSC

More

Lindsey Graham Retweeted James Comey
    Could not agree more. See you soon.

Lindsey Graham added,

James ComeyVerified account @Comey
    So many questions.

6:05 PM - 24 Mar 2019
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

I particularly enjoyed the part where AG Barr said the investigation was with merit and entirely legal, squashing all the alt right frothing conspiracy theories that this was an illegal coup attempt and a conspiracy started by Hillary Clinton.

My respect level for Lindsey Graham was probably at a -3 prior to the nomination and a -6 directly after Trump was nominated. He came across as a butthurt little bitch for most of the debates.

But since Trump's election, he's found his balls again and now my respect level is up to a solid 7.. maybe even an 8 after that tweet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

[FONT="]
    @LindseyGrahamSCFollowFollow
    @LindseyGrahamSC

More

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Lindsey Graham Retweeted James Comey[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Could not agree more. See you soon.
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]Lindsey Graham added,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]

James ComeyVerified account @Comey
    So many questions.

[/FONT]

6:05 PM - 24 Mar 2019
    wut
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I particularly enjoyed the part where AG Barr said the investigation was with merit and entirely legal, squashing all the alt right frothing conspiracy theories that this was an illegal coup attempt and a conspiracy started by Hillary Clinton.
    And yet.. zero evidence.. which leads right back to Hillary Clinton handlers making the entire thing up to excuse the biggest election flop in US history.

Also, I never said it was illegal and the merit derived from the left's insistence that "ZOMG RUSSIA!!!!!!!!"

Just man up.. admit you were duped and we can all go back to making fun of the hundreds of other personality/moral flaws you have.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME