Page 718 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Whatever dude, you won't fight to get any illegal Democrat vote thrown out and you know it. There have been numerous examples of voter fraud posted of the past couple of years and you did the same then as you are doing now. You make some wild assertion, you get shown proof and then you back peddle and lie. Now just admit that you only care about voter fraud if you think it is helping Republicans which is typically doesn't since Conservatives are generally more honest and less willing to sacrifice principles to get people elected.

Now please, shut the fuck up, you are a petulant child who thinks they are clever and a sad, evil, petty little thing.
    Thats a really weird and twisted little fantasy world you live in. I hope you get some help someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    This does not equate to millions of voters committing fraud which Rocktar claimed then you tried to defend when I called bullshit. It does not even come close to the what republican politicians have been scaring their voters with for years.
    Re-read what you posted. Re-read what I responded to. If you STILL require help, let me know.

PS. As you are so fond of saying... rep doesn't mean anything. But you're more full of shit now than you were when you started posting here. Grats on your greatest achievement in life.
    Like I said.. grats on joining your fellow retards. I meant that as a compliment. You finally achieved SOMETHING here.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So there was a time when he wasn't a brainwashed, angry, bitter, and racist old man?

Huh.
    I'm a racist?

You're really just a 1 trick pony.. aren't you?

Google up your next response. I'll wait...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge on Thursday refused to dismiss criminal charges against a Russian company accused by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a propaganda operation to sway the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor.

The ruling by Judge Dabney Friedrich in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia came after lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC argued the indictment brought against it failed to properly allege a crime.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...rce=reddit.com

No, he's always been a deliberate asshole. Just more so now this close to assisted living.
    OMG I'M OLD!

Dude, with all the damage you've done to your liver and brain.. I'll be here long after you're gone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, they constantly say rep is meaningless while spending all their time using the rep system every day with multiple accounts while laughing at people whose rep they make red. Cause it's so meaningless to them.. There's some serious insecurities amongst them..
    You literally STILL don't know how rep works here... do you.

Let's go through your lies JUST with the rep comments:

So first.. I repped you to go kill yourself:

Then you claimed people sent you death threats:

Now you are claiming people spend "all their time" with "multiple accounts":

Get the fuck out of here with your pathological lying self.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Whatever dude, you won't fight to get any inAlegal Democrat vote thrown out and you know it. There have been numerous examples of voter fraud posted of the past couple of years and you did the same then as you are doing now. You make some wild assertion, you get shown proof and then you back peddle and lie. Now just admit that you only care about voter fraud if you think it is helping Republicans which is typically doesn't since Conservatives are generally more honest and less willing to sacrifice principles to get people elected.

Now please, shut the fuck up, you are a petulant child who thinks they are clever and a sad, evil, petty little thing.
    Anecdotal evidence =/= a trend. I believe you're taught that in about 6th grade. There is no reputable study- including those done by the Federal Government- that has demonstrated that voter fraud is widespread. It's been refuted time and time again. You don't believe this because there's evidence of it- you believe it because it's politically convenient (and candidly you're just not that bright).

The entire notion that undocumented immigrants are all running out to risk getting thrown out of this country to commit voter fraud to help out Democrats- especially in states that are already overwhelmingly voting in Democrats- is utterly ridiculous. You have to be an absolute idiot to find that story remotely compelling.

Which, you know, explains a lot about why you buy into it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You literally STILL don't know how rep works here... do you.

Let's go through your lies JUST with the rep comments:

So first.. I repped you to go kill yourself:

Then you claimed people sent you death threats:

Now you are claiming people spend "all their time" with "multiple accounts":

Get the fuck out of here with your pathological lying self.
    I'm not going to stop posting here, no matter how many times you rep me, begging for me to stop posting here because of how much I get under your thin skin.

Make sure to note this in your pk diary.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-15-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm not going to stop posting here, no matter how many times you rep me, begging for me to stop posting here because of how much I get under your thin skin.

Make sure to note this in your pk diary.
    You keep saying that.. as if I ever told you to leave. In fact, I've literally said I never want you to leave. You remind normal people here that they should always be wary of scumbags.

Msconstrew learned that lesson the hard way.

We could do without the incessant lying about your rep though. It's not necessary and can easily be proven to be a lie... but that is like asking you to suddenly stop being a scumbag.. or stop being a deadbeat father.. or take responsibility for yourself instead of relying on others all the time.

Those are your character traits you've built up over the years. You've put all your points into those attributes instead of anything with redeeming qualities.

But hey.. at least the lefties will have you.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-15-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm a creepy internet stalker with pent up rage because I fantasize about sucking cock all the time but I'm too afraid to come out of the closet.
    poor guy :/