Page 891 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I liked the character of George Jefferson too. I suppose this makes me a black supremacist according to Ashliana? I'm both a black supremacist and a white supremacist at the same time. I'm so confused.
    You're a grey supremacist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You're a grey supremacist.
    I knew it!

3. Default

AG nominee Barr says the Mueller investigation should be protected and the report released to Congress and the American people. wonder what Trump will think when he hears about this and also finds out Barr and Mueller are close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    AG nominee Barr says the Mueller investigation should be protected and the report released to Congress and the American people. wonder what Trump will think when he hears about this and also finds out Barr and Mueller are close friends.
    He already knew.. unless you believe you get your information before the President via your super secret sources.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW FOR SURE GUYS!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL AND MAYBE BE EXECUTED AND HILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Blog Entries

Neveragain still thinks Trump gives a fuck about the working class instead of enriching himself at their expense..
    That's why unemployment is at record lows, wages are up, tariffs have been put in place and the federal government is still shut down over border security. All of which were campaign promises made to the voters by Trump.

The man has delivered.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's why unemployment is at record lows, wages are up, tariffs have been put in place and the federal government is still shut down over border security. All of which were campaign promises made to the voters by Trump.

The man has delivered.
    You mean the tariffs that Americans are forced to pay? Ask the farmers what they think of this great new economy. Meanwhile China is enjoying a record year for surplus with US trade. GG trump!

Blog Entries

The version of documents that will be released to the American people:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Damn, Ashliana is really doubling down on being retarded in this thread.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "We aren't a clique! You're crazy for thinking there's a clique!"

Cue the dogpile of all the clique regulars circlejerking in unison, desperately trying to defend one another. You sure showed me.
    It doesn't have to be a "clique" when one person is being so obviously fucking idiotic that everyone sees it.
    This is correct.

Using Ashliana logic, people who rally against pedophiles are just a big clique too.

What one "has" to be is irrelevant -- it is, however, what you all are. Hence the regular part, imbecile. Don't worry. You're just a few more zerg posts away from driving the evil progressive away forever, right?
    See, the fact that you think that's anyone's goal shows even more what a moron you are.

If you and retards like you went away, there would be no retards for us to laugh at. You keep ignoring the part about most of the interactions with you and the other toxic tards like you on here are for entertainment, because of your chronically triggered state rooted in eternal butthurt.

There actually were brief periods when all of you idiots left. The most recent was after Kavanaugh got confirmed. It was one of the most peaceful but least entertaining periods in recent PC memory, toxicity on the entire forum was pretty much non-existent, despite there still being lefties here, the non-retarded ones that is, and everyone got along fine.

That never lasts though, and that's a good thing. Because again, you dumbasses are for entertainment, just like you've been being told for years yet either still can't grasp this simple concept, or are stuck in an eternal state of denial due to your own stupidity and arrogance.

Proving yourself incapable of reading yet again, I see. Very impressive.
    This is your response anytime you're called out for being a dumbass. Everyone is aware of this. Except apparently you.

Sextupling down! You'll keep responding to me too because you are a giant triggered retard that can't stand not having the last word.
    Bitches love having the last word. And speaking to the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Guys come on... If you were a BETTING MAN you’re going to bet Trump’s not a Russian asset?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.3b1175cdb6fd
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Very legal, very cool.
    Did you just pull an Ashliana/Kierphe?

You’re right I agree with you, this is America and everyone has the benefit of the doubt. But if I were a gamblingman , 30+ year relationship with Moscow, the geopolitical favors (Syria pullout, the lifting of sanctions on Putin’s pals, the sabotage of the Nordstream deal), the convicted guilty henchmen (Gen Flint, Manafort, Cohen), and all the other suspicious (but granted not proven) behavior on twitter and on live TV with Putin (and secret meetings).

With all that shit and you had to bet one way or another, you’re telling me you’re going to bet on Trump? You’ve got balls if you do, I can tell ya that.
    No. According to Ashliana you only have balls if you make a prediction on who is going to come out ahead in midterm elections.

If Mueller comes out and says they have evidence Trump conspired with Russia to defraud America what do you think should happen then?
    He should file a subpoena with Kranar.

If and that’s a BIG fucking IF, Mueller comes out and reports there was no evidence (mind you no evidence...which could just mean the Russians were really diligent about cleaning up after themselves). I will begrudgingly accept the findings and say that Trump is our legit President.
    Quoted in case that happens and he pk's this post.

Yes, I would say I was wrong about Russia conspiracy if Mueller says there wasn't one. I've said as mich in the Comey thread, life would go on. Pretty sad you'd still vote for him if Mueller says he was a Russian agent though. Goes to show that you're the one with zero principles.
    That just means as bad as Trump might be, democrats are still that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    About what I expected, really.

I don't know why I bothered to ask you to cite your sources. You never do.
    It's because pk has super secret anonymous insider sources.

You have no principles in your life.. which is why it sucks. Well, except your huge promotion from Goodwill to CYBERSECURITY EXPERT!!!!
    According to my anonymous source, he got this promotion after he helped them change their wifi password from PASSWORD to PASSWORD1.

Like I said yesterday, you rejects have no interest in this topic other than to troll and harass people that are. How sad and pathetic your lives are :/
    30 year old text game forums are where the real political discussions happen. Someone should tell Mueller this site exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    NOU! fail. In case you forgot YOU were the one who brought up Hillary. I can't in good conscience continue with this conversation with you at the moment. It really does feel like I'm Andre the Giant getting in the ring with a 5 year old with rickets and wrestling for real.
    Maybe one day he'll wake up and be like "Wow, I really am a fucking dumbass!"

Finally PB admits that Republicans still obsessing over Hillary are creepy losers. Thanks buddy.
    You're the last person on here that should be talking about anyone else on the planet being creepy, you creepy dildo fuck.

Hillary lost (yay!) and time4fun is letting me crash on her couch (yay!). Try again.
    This is correct.

I'm not the one that gets off on women masturbating. Gross.
    This is also correct.

Thanks for reminding me what an obsessive creep you are, thanks buddy, I look forward to you repeating your same tired attacks for the next 10 years.
    Can you point us to the thread where PB tried to look up where you work in real life and then threatened to dox you to Antifa? Thanks champ.

Thanks for reminding everyone what a lazy, sociopathic piece of shit you are. I look forward to you "msconstrew"ing the shit out of time4fun and having it all play out here for the world to see.
    Fun fact: Neither pk nor time4fun have denied that he's crashing on her couch

Yeah, we get it, you only come to the PC to complain about the posters that trigger the shit out of you. Glad I could help, buddy, though maybe you should speak with a psychologist instead?
    Remember when you got so triggered that you tried (and failed miserably) to find out where I work in order to try and get me fired, and then threatened to lawyer up on the PC with subpoenas for Kranar because you were really that butthurt?

The good old days.

The entirety of the tagging system is a mess.
    But it's a glorious mess.

Posting in the politics folder to discuss politics isn't trolling. Posting in the politics folder just to shit on other posters because they're discussing something you don't want to hear is trolling. Case in point, all the MAGA bots who have been having a meltdown in this thread over people discussing the issue at hand.
    pk's idea of serious political discussion:

Quote Originally Posted by Couchdroidpk's 17th new thread today
    Trump was caught raping a black child while screaming racial slurs at him and then took a dump on the child's mother. And btw I hate Trump sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Non-retard
    Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchdroidpk
    OMFG LOOK IT UP YOURSELF WWW.GOOGLE.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by Non-retard
    You're a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchdroidpk
    Go way, troll.

Sure, I'm really going to stop posting on the PC because a few unhinged rejects don't like me...

Who said to stop posting? We've gone out of our way to tell you to keep posting. Because much like the other tards, but more than most of them, you're so stupid it's entertaining.

Please don't stop posting.

You can't even be fucked to paste a link.
    He can be for a couch to crash on though. With time4fun's XXL gas powered jackhammer dildos.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Carl Bernstein needs to write about how taxpayers were forced to bail out banks and corporations while the taxpayer lost everything is what "destabilized the United States". He needs to write about corporations moving their production lines to slave labor countries. Or he needs to write about how neither Republicans or Democrats want to do anything about illegal immigration because their backers don't want to pay decent wages to people who pick their cotton.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is understanding what the voters were pissed about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3QjHlOeQM

Nancy Pelosi: "God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth when others live in abject deadening poverty (~MLK)"

Woman in crowd: "What are you worth Nancy? (100 million)"

Nancy Pelosi: "That's not what we're talking about!"

Carl Bernstein needs to choke on a bag of dicks.
    We don't need a wall, we just need to mow the grass:

Last edited by Methais; 01-14-2019 at 12:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You mean the tariffs that Americans are forced to pay? Ask the farmers what they think of this great new economy. Meanwhile China is enjoying a record year for surplus with US trade. GG trump!
    That's why the farmers overwhelmingly voted Republican in the midterms.

That's why China's economy is in shambles:

China exports fall most in 2 years as slowdown and trade war bite
    https://www.ft.com/content/713ee398-...4-d150b3105d21

I have heavy doubts that you have ever spoken to a farmer.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984