Page 719 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769819 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Getting back to the actual topic - Mueller had Gates sentencing pushed back another 60 days and the new filing was updated to say that Gates is cooperating on multiple investigations. The previous filing just noted a single investigation.

Manafort was also given an extension, this one 10 days.

So this 10 day extension seems a little strange. Most extensions we've seen have been for 60 to 90 days. Makes it seem even more likely that some big indictments are about to drop RSN.

So this 10 day extension seems a little strange. Most extensions we've seen have been for 60 to 90 days. Makes it seem even more likely that some big indictments are about to drop RSN.
    This is really for sure it this time! By this time Monday morning Hillary Clinton will be our president!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is really for sure it this time! By this time Monday morning Hillary Clinton will be our president!
    don't you have a dreavening to cancel? people are making fun of you on lnet again

people are making fun of you on lnet again
    OH NOES! Not that!

5. Default

Yeah, that seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump Just Blurted Out, Unprompted, That He Installed His Pet Attorney General Over the Russia Probe

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...thew-whitaker/
    Trump has been committing crimes for so long, he doesn’t think twice to admit it or talk about his crimes in the open.

It’s just what he does. It’s what the people in his orbit do. Totally normal!

I know I'm a creepy sociopath with a pathological liar mixed in. I like being a piece of shit, plus people let me live on their couch and then I can take free stuff.
    poor guy :/
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So there was a time when he wasn't a brainwashed, angry, bitter, and racist old man?

Huh.
    There was never a time when you weren't a self absorbed self unaware fart sniffing dildo collecting blowing-all-your-cash-on-text-instead-of-helping-your-illegal-relative-while-you-complain-about-other-people-being-selfish twatmonster though.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, they constantly say rep is meaningless while spending all their time using the rep system every day with multiple accounts while laughing at people whose rep they make red. Cause it's so meaningless to them.. There's some serious insecurities amongst them..
    Remember how you cried about rep more than anyone else on here for at least the past year? It may be meaningless to some, but it obviously means a lot to you.

Or did already you scrub those 73240932478 posts where your response to everything was a screenshot of that retarded rep vote as "proof" of some other retarded shit, which clearly means it never happened because rep is so meaningless to you?

The only thing you're good at is becoming more stupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There was never a time when you weren't a self absorbed self unaware fart sniffing dildo collecting blowing-all-your-cash-on-text-instead-of-helping-your-illegal-relative-while-you-complain-about-other-people-being-selfish twatmonster though.

This is also correct.