Page 926 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4268268769169249259269279289369761026 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The odds of Trump not making it through the year just increased significantly
    This was said in 2017.

This was said in 2018.

This was said in 2019.

I imagine it'll be said in 2020.

I imagine it'll be said in 2021.

I imagine it'll be said in 2022.

I imagine it'll be said in 2023.

I imagine it'll be said in 2024.

If you say it in 2025, YOU WOULD FINALLY BE CORRECT!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Besides the Penis Pool Incident, I don't think we've ever had someone go after another user IRL. Ratolin threatened but didn't go beyond that.
    wtf is the Penis Pool Incident? Closest thing I can remember is Tabor's cock & balls pond, but that wasn't a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Short version is Tabor was lying about being a doctor, someone did some sleuthing and found he still lived with his parents, posted a GIS pic of his 'house' and the house had a penis-shaped pool in the backyard.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...03#post1287503
    NEVERMIND THEN!!!!!!!!!111

I actually ran into him on Facebook a couple years ago. He's either an actual doctor now, or is still lying about being one IIRC.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-18-2019 at 09:26 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I know the internet moves fast and it's probably difficult for you to understand, but Buzzfeed the shitty meme site and Buzzfeed News are essentially two separate entities with the latter doing a lot of good work.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-about-n960156
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire..._headlines_hed
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-h...ject-buzzfeed/
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...PDI/story.html
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...118-story.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.6591c10a6adc

I'm sure all those newsorgs picked it up on a whim because they have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Jesus, even the trashfire that is the Washington Examiner picked up the story:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-russia-report
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS IS IT THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Such triggering. Hopefully President Trump does something today that will just put you into a downward spiral you won't be able to get out of.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The biggest meltdown I can remember is probably time4fun post 2016 presidential election till now, but especially right after the election when she was certain Trump himself was coming to deport her illegal alien brother she won't help get citizenship because she'd rather buy text.

You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    wtf is the Penis Pool Incident? Closest thing I can remember is Tabor's cock & balls pond, but that wasn't a meltdown.

NEVERMIND THEN!!!!!!!!!111

I actually ran into him on Facebook a couple years ago. He's either an actual doctor now, or is still lying about being one IIRC.
    toobz plz come back

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    He doesn't actually need to be AFK to be in violation of policy 18. The mere fact that you can tap any number of his characters to receive service is in violation of the policy, that's the thing. The way that policy is written, witnessing a pattern of a character providing a service in response to a verb is all that is needed for him to be in violation.
    Surely you've reported him in game for this and/or contacted feedback then, right? If not, why? And if so, what did they say?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Senator Klobuchar asked Androidpk during his couch rent pounding if hearing a woman masturbating in the next room would be tantamount to obstruction of gayness. Pk said yes.

https://imgur.com/a/rTHh5Q4
    Can't say I'm surprised there.

Quoted to preserve retardedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This was said in 2017.

This was said in 2018.

This was said in 2019.

I imagine it'll be said in 2020.

I imagine it'll be said in 2021.

I imagine it'll be said in 2022.

I imagine it'll be said in 2023.

I imagine it'll be said in 2024.

If you say it in 2025, YOU WOULD FINALLY BE CORRECT!!!!
    She'll just be like "I'll be shocked if Trump makes it to Inaguration Day for the new president!"