Page 1100 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1006001000105010901098109911001101110211101150 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Let’s just forget the millions he confiscated from manafort, which probably covers the cost of the investigation. Let’s also just forget the numerous indictments and guilty pleas.

You people are so fucking stupid it hurts.

We haven’t even seen the report. We’re going off of a 4 page summary from the AG who’s been on the job for a month and has publicly slammed the mueller investigation and said a president cannot obstruct justice.

I want to see mueller and Barr subpoena’d and the full report.

When I say you people I mean Tgo, suppa, and empty cranium.

Tgo, have you found a therapist yet? Seek help.
    Remember how everything Manafort got charged with was from stuff before Trump was even running for president?

I am so fucking stupid it hurts.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

The Supreme Court has rejected the mystery company's request to block Mueller's subpoena. They have no choice now to but to comply or continue paying a fine of $50k a day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Supreme Court has rejected the mystery company's request to block Mueller's subpoena. They have no choice now to but to comply or continue paying a fine of $50k a day.
    Speaking of subpoenas, what happened with yous?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

I probably should've known better than to hope for some sort of understanding or contrition from the person who's been calling everyone idiots and trolls repeatedly for telling him that nothing was going to come of the report and it'd say there was no evidence. Instead what we got was the equivalent of a 9/11 truther being shown clear evidence and instead doubling down and shouting "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!".

It is less than satisfying.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I probably should've known better than to hope for some sort of understanding or contrition from the person who's been calling everyone idiots and trolls repeatedly for telling him that nothing was going to come of the report and it'd say there was no evidence. Instead what we got was the equivalent of a 9/11 truther being shown clear evidence and instead doubling down and shouting "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!".

The report that said it did not exonerate Trump? That one? The same investigation that uncovered Trump has been lying about his involvement in Russia for the past 2+ years? The same investigation that indicted 6 of his close advisors? The same investigation that was handed off to numerous other federal agencies to continue investigating crimes by Trump? You're an idiot for trying to compare this to 9/11 but that's just par for the course.

The report that said it did not exonerate Trump?
    It exonerated Trump in regards to Russian collusion but not obstruction of justice. The AG and Deputy AG exonerated Trump in regards to obstruction of justice.

Why are you just refusing to accept facts now? What happened to "I will go by whatever the report says." Did you only say that because the leftwing media convinced you the report was going to say Trump was a bought and paid for Russian asset? Is lying in your DNA? We all know being a huge piece of shit is in your DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post

I don't know... while the meltdown is less than it was on 11/9/16.. it's still fucking highly entertaining.

At this rate, can you imagine how fun 11/4/2020 is going to be??
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The report that said it did not exonerate Trump? That one? The same investigation that uncovered Trump has been lying about his involvement in Russia for the past 2+ years? The same investigation that indicted 6 of his close advisors? The same investigation that was handed off to numerous other federal agencies to continue investigating crimes by Trump? You're an idiot for trying to compare this to 9/11 but that's just par for the course.

Literally, you have become the same type of low IQ, low information voter that believes that President Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.

So.Fucking.Retarded.

So much for you stepping up like a man and taking Mueller's report at face value and owning up to getting duped by the DNC.

Like anyone thought you would though...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It exonerated Trump in regards to Russian collusion but not obstruction of justice. The AG and Deputy AG exonerated Trump in regards to obstruction of justice.

Why are you just refusing to accept facts now? What happened to "I will go by whatever the report says." Did you only say that because the leftwing media convinced you the report was going to say Trump was a bought and paid for Russian asset? Is lying in your DNA? We all know being a huge piece of shit is in your DNA.
    I am accepting the report entirely. And Mueller says the report does not exonerate Trump. Why is that part of the report getting you so frothing mad? No wonder Simu is trying to get rid of you, just a pure toxic scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

You are taking to a guy who literally had a mental breakdown and swallowed the full load of "Trump colluded with Russia!" excuse like it was his job.

You didn't expect anything else from him... did you??

Sorry.. that's on you if you did.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME