Page 498 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598998 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is what's wrong with Democrats these days
    Conveniently ignoring that some of the loudest criticism is coming from Republicans. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    They're so sensitive these days.

I understand. It must be tough to realize how incredibly wrong you were about the current President and his relationship with Russia.
    And here comes time4fun to defend a man who stole from a woman and mooched off of a woman. So much for Democrats caring about women, as long as the man abusing women hates Trump it's all that matters!

What's funny is if you go back to the early days of this very thread time4fun and pk were at each other's throats. Isn't it nice to see time4fun give up any pretense that she gives a single shit about women in order to defend the absolute piece of shit that is pk? time4fun, the Trump Derangement Syndrome Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Conveniently ignoring that some of the loudest criticism is coming from Republicans. Shocker.
    Stalker says what?

4. Default

And here comes time4fun to defend a man who stole from a woman and mooched off of a woman. So much for Democrats caring about women, as long as the man abusing women hates Trump it's all that matters!

What's funny is if you go back to the early days of this very thread time4fun and pk were at each other's throats. Isn't it nice to see time4fun give up any pretense that she gives a single shit about women in order to defend the absolute piece of shit that is pk? time4fun, the Trump Derangement Syndrome Queen.
    You're coming across as rather unhinged, maybe you should take a break from the news and social media for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're coming across as rather unhinged, maybe you should take a break from the news and social media for awhile?
    Don't worry about me, I have my subpoenas for people who were mean to me to keep me happy.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-16-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Fantastic. Now tell me what I should be "shaken" about in regards to this summit.

You people with TDS couldn't give a single damn when Obama gave Iran billions who in turn funneled the money into terrorist groups in the region, or when Obama bombed a civilian hospital, or when Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin he could be "more flexible" after his next election, or when Obama traded several terrorists for one US traitor/deserter, but you'll act like it's the worst thing a US president has ever done because he held a press conference with the Russian president.

This is what's wrong with Democrats these days, they can't take the small victory in saying "Trump wasn't a big enough meanie head to Putin!" No, they have to go 10 steps too far and say this press conference is evidence of treason and high crimes on Trump's part and he now needs to be impeached. Maybe it's time you all stopped whining because Trump won.
    The fact that Trump said he believes Putin over the unanimous findings of the US law enforcement and intelligence communities should be shocking to you. You can't defend it, so you have to whatabout a bunch of unrelated things. If you really stand by Trump, you should be able to back up his position instead of relying on deflection to avoid explaining what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Any PC'ers on the trump train shaken by what we've witnessed in Helsinki? What's the spin? Are you defending trump? Defending Putin? Or are you finally starting to realize that there is something wrong with the Donald?

BTW: I still haven't heard a good reason why there was a summit in the first place. Anyone know why there was a Summit and can you really call it a summit? It was more of a just a quick little meeting for some dog and pony show photo ops. For Putin it was a great deal. What did we get out of it?
    Most normal people aren't "shaken" by what any President says. Ever.

It's only the ones who have an axe to grind or the ones that are emotional basketcases.

You just happen to be both.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Being Putin's little bitch to own the libs

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    The fact that Trump said he believes Putin over the unanimous findings of the US law enforcement and intelligence communities should be shocking to you. You can't defend it, so you have to whatabout a bunch of unrelated things. If you really stand by Trump, you should be able to back up his position instead of relying on deflection to avoid explaining what happened.
    I asked what should have me "shaken" and you still can't answer it. I pointed to Obama's shenanigans as proof that most of you people don't really give a single shit what Trump is doing because when Obama did things that resulted in actual deaths of innocent people I didn't see any of you bat an eye. But you're going to act like what Trump did today was treason worthy of impeachment.

Just humor me. What should have me "shaken" and why? In what way? Like Trump is actually in Putin's pocket? Trump is going to somehow sell the US to Russia? We're all going to be speaking Russian by the end of the year? Give me something here.

Saying "you should be shaken and if you're not then you don't love America" is about the dumbest thing I can think of.

I asked what should have me "shaken" and you still can't answer it. I pointed to Obama's shenanigans as proof that most of you people don't really give a single shit what Trump is doing because when Obama did things that resulted in actual deaths of innocent people I didn't see any of you bat an eye. But you're going to act like what Trump did today was treason worthy of impeachment.

Just humor me. What should have me "shaken" and why? In what way? Like Trump is actually in Putin's pocket? Trump is going to somehow sell the US to Russia? We're all going to be speaking Russian by the end of the year? Give me something here.

Saying "you should be shaken and if you're not then you don't love America" is about the dumbest thing I can think of.
    Did you skip the first sentence of my post? What other president has thrown the US military and intelligence community under the bus like this?