Page 800 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 300700750790798799800801802810850900 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny watching far left dimwits such as Androidpk go from a 2+ year long rant of "Collusion! Russia! Russian collusion! I know it! Lock him up!"

To "Campaign finance violations! I just knew Mueller would find SOMETHING!"

And they're okay with this. They're okay with a runaway rogue "special" prosecutor just finding anything at all to stick to Trump. If not Russian collusion why not something else? And since they have exactly zero shame anymore these days they don't even care what a piece of shit they look like.

The far left's strategy: Just make something up about Trump/Republicans that make them look bad, if proven wrong just pretend you never said that and move on to the next complete lie. Oh yeah and while doing all of this state multiple times that you care about facts and rule of law.
    If Trump did violate some campaign finance laws, he should be held accountable.

Do what Obama did.. pay the fine and be done with it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Mueller and SDNY are not the same.. leave it to the trolls with zero reading comprehension to think they're one and the same and that this means Trump is innocent of conspiracy..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Mueller and SDNY are not the same.. leave it to the trolls with zero reading comprehension to think they're one and the same and that this means Trump is innocent of conspiracy..
    Talk about splitting hairs. Like the two aren't working side by side and sharing information.

Also since you're going by the SDNY filing, didn't they suggest Cohen wasn't very cooperative with them and thus they recommended pretty much the maximum amount of jail time? Doesn't sound like a very cooperative witness who is going to bend over backwards to help their cause to bring down the president.

Maybe it's time you put down the MSNBC fanfic.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-09-2018 at 08:52 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Talk about splitting hairs. Like the two aren't working side by side and sharing information.

Also since you're going by the SDNY filing, didn't they suggest Cohen wasn't very cooperative with them and thus they recommended pretty much the maximum amount of jail time? Doesn't sound like a very cooperative witness who is going to bend over backwards to help their cause to bring down the president.

Maybe it's time you put down the MSNBC fanfic.
    No, it isn't splitting hairs, it's apples and oranges. Your ignorance of the subject is not a surprise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You are STILL SO UPSET!!!

You've literally spent 10 years on this message board being so upset.. because of red reputation comments.

Time well spent by me.

Thank you for entertaining me.
    I'm afraid pointing out your ten-year obsession -- as a 50 year old -- with sending other men furious, sexualized messages full of your trademarked impotent rage doesn't constitute other people being upset by your obsession. People weren't angry with you as a result of that thread. They felt sorry for you, that you'd been on this earth for 65+ years and had somehow escaped the psychiatric care you so clearly need.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Hey, do us all a favor and tell us again how you don't care about red rep again.... for the 10000000000th time.... all the while hoping someone is somehow hitting on you.

Sad!
    The comments you chose to obsessively send to other men anonymously on the Internet may have been of a sexual nature, but that doesn't mean anybody's claimed you were "hitting on them." Your reading comprehension is off-the-charts poor, so nobody's surprised you made that error.

So, collusion has already been established for over a year now.. yet Trump is still our President.
    Five of the president's campaign members are now convicted felons for repeated lying to the Special Counsel regarding Russia. Trump's been exposed as conspiring with Russia in exchange for a Trump Tower deal, after flatly denying all deals with Russia.. hundreds of times.. over the course of multiple years. Specifically, duping people like you eager to accept and reguritate anything he says. Even Fox News is expecting the president to be indicted as you sit here claiming "HURR All's well in Trumpland!"

You're so fucking retarded.
    You sound pretty upset. No surprise there, though - you've embarrassed yourself how many times now?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sounds like the GOP needs to up its investigation game. This is what happens when one side plays too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Sounds like the GOP needs to up its investigation game. This is what happens when one side plays too nice.
    Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. The GOP frantically investigated Democrats. Despite that, they couldn't come up with anything. Do you not remember the multiple years of Benghazi investigations that resulted in GOP-written reports clearing the Obama administration of wrongdoing?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Incidentally, that chart is incorrect. Gen. Petraeus, a Republican who Obama nominated to run the CIA, was convicted of giving classified to the reporter he was sleeping with. There should be at least 1 in that chart.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-09-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He doesn't. Obviously he has some sexual fantasy about old men... otherwise, why would he spend a decade of his life, sending me red rep comments about how old I am?

And it upsets him so much that the desire isn't returned at all.

Sorry.. I'm not into some freakish sugar daddy fetish with a pretend girl.
    I was thinking you'd say ZOMG@!im not old!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. The GOP frantically investigated Democrats. Despite that, they couldn't come up with anything. Do you not remember the multiple years of Benghazi investigations that resulted in GOP-written reports clearing the Obama administration of wrongdoing?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Incidentally, that chart is incorrect. Gen. Petraeus, a Republican who Obama nominated to run the CIA, was convicted of giving classified to the reporter he was sleeping with. There should be at least 1 in that chart.
    Duh...that's why it needs to up its investigation game. Can't you read?

Also, it's PK - don't take any number he gives as facts.