Page 200 of 213 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Breaking news, politician acts like politician!

I don't remember a time where a President had a press conference and had to use a binder of canned answers to answer the softball questions he knew was coming. I think the only "tough" question was from NBC, if you can believe that... and it was a follow up question to President Biden's bullshit about not allowing reporters into their illegal alien camps.

It really was sad to watch. No wonder his handlers didn't want him to have a press conference.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes, it's embarrassing but I'll take that over what we've had prior.
    I don't view that as embarrassing.... that's just part of life. When you get older, that happens to you.

Here are some things that are embarrassing at yesterday's "press conference":

The questions the press asked.
    The way President Biden had a bunch of talking point cue cards
    The way President Biden picked specific reporters to ask the questions.
    The way he walked into the press conference with a mask and took it off when he got to the podium. That makes as much sense as when you go to a restaurant and have to wear a mask until you sit.. then you take it off.
    The questions the press asked (this needed repeating because they were terrible)
    That the President called the Filibuster, racist. (which does make sense, given how often the Democrats have used it in the past 4 years)
    That the President told the ONE decent follow up question that he will allow press into the illegal alien camps when he has things set up.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-26-2021 at 07:34 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I don't view that as embarrassing.... that's just part of life. When you get older, that happens to you.

Here are some things that are embarrassing at yesterday's "press conference":

The questions the press asked.
    The way President Biden had a bunch of talking point cue cards
    The way President Biden picked specific reporters to ask the questions.
    The way he walked into the press conference with a mask and took it off when he got to the podium. That makes as much sense as when you go to a restaurant and have to wear a mask until you sit.. then you take it off.
    The questions the press asked (this needed repeating because they were terrible)
    That the President called the Filibuster, racist. (which does make sense, given how often the Democrats have used it in the past 4 years)
    That the President told the ONE decent follow up question that he will allow press into the illegal alien camps when he has things set up.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Are those for real? Or a meme?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Everything I'm seeing indicates that it's real.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1822903.html
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Can't ask questions you don't know the answers to....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

https://www.newsweek.com/fort-jackso...rolina-1583485

Fort Jackson is investigating after a viral video captured a white man reportedly linked to the Army base harassing a Black man in the street.

The confrontation took place in a neighborhood in Columbia, South Carolina, earlier this week, according to Shirell Johnson, who posted the video on Facebook.

The three-minute video shows the white man threatening and yelling at a man, who Johnson identified only as Deandre. He is seen repeatedly telling Deandre to leave, and pushes him violently at one point.

"Go away right now," the man is heard telling Deandre at the start of the video.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Is every encounter between white and black people going to be reported in the news as some sort of racist incident now? This shit is dumb.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is every encounter between white and black people going to be reported in the news as some sort of racist incident now? This shit is dumb.
    In a single word... yes. Also, individual encounters considered racism is sooooo 2008. Today it is all about the system:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cd...es/ar-BB1ftU77
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/theres-re...001351975.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-u-n...190758315.html

Let's not forget the very scientific proven fact that air conditioning is sexist:

https://time.com/4464848/sexist-air-conditioning/

Idiocracy is indeed becoming more and more of a documentary.

Blog Entries

Newsweek has got to be one of the worst offenders of stacking far to many adds on their page.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984