Page 138 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

It's strange how pk was laughing at this bill but then did a 180 once time4fun gave her opinion on it. If I didn't know any better I'd say pk found a new sugar momma.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's strange how pk was laughing at this bill but then did a 180 once time4fun gave her opinion on it. If I didn't know any better I'd say pk found a new sugar momma.
    Nope, still laughing at this terrible bill.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Anyone know what these people have in common?
    Buttery males.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "Center-left", maybe. I agree with most of what Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez say, but I don't believe they can realistically accomplish it without moderating their positions, so I support more moderate dems in the meantime.
    So you support:

1) A federally guaranteed job
    2) Abolish ICE
    3) Housing is a human right, which means government will guarantee housing for it's citizens.
    4) Healthcare is a human right, which means government will guarantee healthcare for it's citizens.
    5) Congressman can take no money from the gun lobby.
    6) Restore Glass/Steagall.
    7) Cancel Puerto Rico's debt.
    8) Free higher education for all.
    9) Cancel student debt for all.
    10) 100% fossil fuel free by 2035.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So you support:

2) Abolish ICE
    3) Housing is a human right, which means government will guarantee housing for it's citizens.
    4) Healthcare is a human right, which means government will guarantee healthcare for it's citizens.
    You'd be surprised. The girlfriend is all about it. I asked her how she proposed to pay for all of this. "Taxes." I told her it would take 50+% federal tax. "So?"
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

You'd be surprised. The girlfriend is all about it. I asked her how she proposed to pay for all of this. "Taxes." I told her it would take 50+% federal tax. "So?"
    It would take a great deal more than just 50% taxes...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

So you support:

2) Abolish ICE
    Out of those, the ones I agree with that can be 'realistically' accomplished would be 4 and 5.

I like the ideas of 8 and 10, but they will take years/decades of work (10 especially probably won't be feasible until after we're all dead).

Undecided on 1 and 6, the 'guaranteed jobs' thing sounds interesting and similar to what other politicians have proposed but I haven't seen much on how they'd implement it. I'm also fairly ignorant on Glass-Steagall (I know what it is, just haven't really weighed all the details)

The rest are no.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

It would take a great deal more than just 50% taxes...
    I love her so I was being kind.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Out of those, the ones I agree with that can be 'realistically' accomplished would be 4 and 5.

I like the ideas of 8 and 10, but they will take years/decades of work (10 especially probably won't be feasible until after we're all dead).

Undecided on 1 and 6, the 'guaranteed jobs' thing sounds interesting and similar to what other politicians have proposed but I haven't seen much on how they'd implement it. I'm also fairly ignorant on Glass-Steagall (I know what it is, just haven't really weighed all the details)

The rest are no.
    4.. ok, I can understand that. If there was a feasible way for paying for it without penalizing the political foe du jour, I too would be all for it.
    5.. I don't understand why the gun lobby would be different from any other lobby. I would agree to it if, say.. we eliminated unions from giving money to candidates.
    8.. Some kids just don't have it in them for college. And again.. how to pay for it?
    10.. I would absolutely be behind that if decent alternatives were found.

We aren't all that dissimilar in our political views... but I think you are far closer to the center than you believe.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I love her so I was being kind.
    I have a sister like that.. so I understand.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME