Page 119 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Charles Krauthammer

June 8, 2018

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.

However, recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned. There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.

I wish to thank my doctors and caregivers, whose efforts have been magnificent. My dear friends, who have given me a lifetime of memories and whose support has sustained me through these difficult months. And all of my partners at The Washington Post, Fox News, and Crown Publishing.

Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.

I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.
    Was sorry to see this today.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1005239036817141760

In honor of #NationalBestfriendsDay, we celebrate the friendship of firearms and suppressors. It is vital that we make suppressors more accessible.

Who's the suppressor to your firearm? Tag your best friend!
    This appears to be real. NRA celebrating the "friendship" between suppressors and firearms. Apparently it's vital that more people have more suppressors. Not sure in what way this is so vital. I guess they are extremely worried about hearing loss and the failure rate of earplugs?

Once suppressors are out there in large numbers they'll be used to assassinate cops, shoot up people in mass killings and generally be used to advantage anyway that a firearm is used today; even in crime. What will the NRA position be then? To sell some sort of anti suppressor handheld flash detector? They certainly won't retract their love of supporessors so my guess is there will be an add on sale type of product to defend against these two BFF's.

The link also has a cute little video celebrating the friendship between guns and suppressors with bullet points like:

TO MY BEST FRIEND:

You're a perfect fit.
    You quite me when I'm being too loud.
    You compliment me and always make me better.

Then it ends with a bid red heart encompassing the words: Firearm + Suppresors BFFs

I shit you not.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-09-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This appears to be real. NRA celebrating the "friendship" between suppressors and firearms. Apparently it's vital that more people have more suppressors. Not sure in what way this is so vital. I guess they are extremely worried about hearing loss and the failure rate of earplugs?

Once suppressors are out there in large numbers they'll be used to assassinate cops, shoot up people in mass killings and generally be used to advantage anyway that a firearm is used today; even in crime. What will the NRA position be then? To sell some sort of anti suppressor handheld flash detector? They certainly won't retract their love of supporessors so my guess is there will be an add on sale type of product to defend against these two BFF's.

The link also has a cute little video celebrating the friendship between guns and suppressors with bullet points like:

TO MY BEST FRIEND:

You're a perfect fit.

Then it ends with a bid red heart encompassing the words: Firearm + Suppresors BFFs

I shit you not.
    You seriously are the stupidest, most emotional drama queen in PC history. And that's really saying something, considering some of the mentally ill demented fucks that have come and gone over the years.

Grats, you've earned it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

TO MY BEST FRIEND:

You're a perfect fit.

I shit you not.
    They started allowing the sales of suppressors here a few years ago and nothing changed, at all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You seriously are the stupidest, most emotional drama queen in PC history. And that's really saying something, considering some of the mentally ill demented fucks that have come and gone over the years.

Grats, you've earned it.
    I would have gone with belt.. but it probably wouldn't go with his pink chiffon dress and ruby red slippers he loves to wear.

A trophy is well deserved.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

TO MY BEST FRIEND:

You're a perfect fit.

I shit you not.
    Ummmm, you know you can buy one illegally, you can alter certain legally sold gadgets to make one, you can improvise one out of many house hold materials and OMG, all the directions to do so are at most libraries and on the internet. Suppressors are not and have never been any serious criminal threat or tool. They do help protect hearing and even with earplugs, people suffer damage. Now imagine that lovely .40 caliber pistol someone got for home defense because hey, 9mm is for whimps (it's not but a lot of people seem to think so), it's only got a 4" barrel or so and so it's really loud. Now defend yourself and your family from a home invasion in close quarters with no time to put in ear plugs or maybe put them on your 9mo old baby. Now everyone is short term deaf, has likely long term hearing damage and possibly ruptured ear drums.

A suppressor stops that, reduces the damage to only short term hearing loss somewhat to that of a car horn right going off next to you and so you aren't doing some James Bond killing people while the other person sleeps through it in the bed beside your victim. Say this to yourself over and over "movies aren't real and I don't know shit about firearms". Seriously, just shut the fuck up.

Over the past year, I am pretty sure that none of the cop assassinations that have happened involved a suppressed firearm.

Here is a video that is part of a series done by some people that know a metric shit ton more than you about suppressors and nose reduction. Notice in the description of the video, there is a google docks spreadsheet of his results. On a 9mm pistol, suppressed, it's seems to be in the 132 db range. There is also a link to the OSHA standards on hearing.

All the current law does is empower an over zealous and often over reaching government agency, try and tax people and get people who want such things to sign away their rights protecting them from unlawful search and seizure so they can own a restricted device.

https://youtu.be/51cSzfn-WCo
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 06-09-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Bullshit. You dipshits with your gun fetishes are seriously making the argument that If you have a 9 month old baby at home, and you get robbed, you'll need a suppressor to protect the child.

It's vulgar the way you get mind fucked so easily.

Bullshit. You dipshits with your gun fetishes are seriously making the argument that If you have a 9 month old baby at home, and you get robbed, you'll need a suppressor to protect the child.

It's vulgar the way you get mind fucked so easily.
    If I have a 9mo old baby at home and someone breaks into my house, I will protect them with everything I have and kill the intruder at the first appropriate opportunity. I would like to do so without causing myself or others undue harm. Your childish and factually unsupported argument of crime increase followed by your faked concern for police only when convenient for your narrative is disgusting. Your should be happy your parents let you live as stupid as you are.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.