Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    They said the same thing about the SS guards stationed in Auschwitz. Fuck’em all.

(Truthfully I’m being overly dramatic and don’t wish harm on anyone that works at the IRS. Placing my envelope containing the check in the mailbox today compelled me to make an inappropriate post on the subject of paying taxes.)
    Way to give the government 2 weeks of free money.

I'm not paying until the 15th. Fuck them.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Way to give the government 2 weeks of free money.

I'm not paying until the 15th. Fuck them.
    Smart choice. I thought of waiting until then for that reason, but now my healing process can begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Smart choice. I thought of waiting until then for that reason, but now my healing process can begin.
    I'm more like "HAHAHA FUCK YOU GOVMENT! I'M USING THIS MONEY FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

I'm more like "HAHAHA FUCK YOU GOVMENT! I'M USING THIS MONEY FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!"
    You rookies write checks? I do direct withdrawals on the 15th setup through my preparer.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Saw this recently and it makes some sense with whats going on.

"Conspiracy theory" time ��
    Phase 1: Russia
    Phase 2: Middle East
    Phase 3: China

Phase 1: Tie up Russia in the north so they're unable to support their allies in the Middle East

Phase 2: Pivot away from Russia leaving Europe to hold the bag.

Provide strategic air support for Israel's invasion. Claim you can't commit ground troops because you've drained your Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) & all ammo supplies for Ukraine.

Iran retaliates against the U.S. by "cyber attacking" critical infrastructure, galvanizing the public in retaliation against Iran. Blame them for causing the stock market crash & banking system collapse.

Phase 3: Pivot to China providing naval support for all allies in the region, boxing them in after having destroyed their Belt and Road Initiative through the middle east.

The entire world is at war & you've rebuilt your manufacturing base by selling all the weapons. This is exactly what the U.S. did from 1939-1944.

This also saves the U.S. from the worst effects of the depression unleashed on the rest of the world, ensuring they recover first.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Oh look, even CNBC agrees that spending needs to be addressed!

https://twitter.com/StealthQE4/statu...43498047967583

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Saw this recently and it makes some sense with whats going on.
    There are a lot of details that can be questioned in that theory, but one thing that is pretty much universally accepted as truth is that the United States does have motives for starting the next world war. We are losing our position as the world’s dominant & sole superpower. One area we still have a strong advantage over all nations is our military might & technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You rookies write checks? I do direct withdrawals on the 15th setup through my preparer.
    My filing is electronic but yes I send a paper check. That’s what my Jew guy tells me to do. There may be a .00001% chance that the agent reports my taxes as paid, but the US Treasury loses my check in route to deposit at the central bank. Maybe slightly more likely to happen than me winning the $1.23B PowerBall jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm also electronic. My last check I wrote was to the US Dept of State for passport renewals because they don't accept credit cards at our local post office.

I've written 2 checks in 2 years.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I'm also electronic. My last check I wrote was to the US Dept of State for passport renewals because they don't accept credit cards at our local post office.

I've written 2 checks in 2 years.

Staples will do expedited passport renewels with a card/digital. Just had mine renewed there.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard