Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Mark Cuban had something to say about the incessant personnel turnover during Trump's administration..
    More telling is the number of former administration officers which testified against him, produced evidence of alleged criminal activity, or gave scathing interviews of his incompetence. Least stable cabinet in the history of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Mark Cuban had something to say about the incessant personnel turnover during Trump's administration..
    That's cute how Cuban thinks Biden is actually running the show and making decisions.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also what a weird thing to even say in the first place.

Like Mark Cuban got to where he is without ever replacing someone close to him in a business sense. Shit, he's probably replaced many people close to him in a personal sense. I guess Mark Cuban is a huge loser according to Mark Cuban's standards!

4. Default

I like Mark Cuban. I feel his heart is in the right place, even if politically I disagree with him. He is correct that neither Biden nor Trump should be president.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I like Mark Cuban. I feel his heart is in the right place...
    Maybe, but you also know what the road to Hell is paved with.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I hope the IRS agent that processes my 2023 tax file & payment gets the clap after being TP’d in their a-hole by ClydeR, Seran, and Time4Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I hope the IRS agent that processes my 2023 tax file & payment gets the clap after being TP’d in their a-hole by ClydeR, Seran, and Time4Fun.
    It's not the agent's fault.. it's the government's.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's not the agent's fault.. it's the government's.
    They said the same thing about the SS guards stationed in Auschwitz. Fuck’em all.

(Truthfully I’m being overly dramatic and don’t wish harm on anyone that works at the IRS. Placing my envelope containing the check in the mailbox today compelled me to make an inappropriate post on the subject of paying taxes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran and ClydeR won't be able to understand your issue because they've never had a job. time4fun once said she pays more in taxes than everyone here on the PC earns combined, which implies having a job, but she lies constantly, so 50/50 chance she's never had a job either.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-03-2024 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Seran and ClydeR won't be able to understand your issue because they've never had a job. time4fun once said she pays more in taxes than everyone here on the PC earns combined, which implies having a job, but she lies constantly, so 50/50 chance she's never had a job either.
    Yeah I threw in Time4Fun so that the dicking the agent receives is big & painful.