Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213
Results 2,121 to 2,129 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm also electronic. My last check I wrote was to the US Dept of State for passport renewals because they don't accept credit cards at our local post office.

I've written 2 checks in 2 years.
    This year I wrote a HOA (I hate HOAs) and a $130 passport check. I'm with you, twice a year give or take depending on circumstances. If I'm having work done on anything, I always ask them if I pay cash do I get a discount and virtually every time I do (because they either want it under the table or don't want to pay card processing fees) and I save a nickel/dime that way. Cash is king baby, especially for big ticket items. Did my roof, put down a new concrete pad, rebuild the deck and painted my house that way and saved a little over 2 grand in all. Small victories.

You just have to have the cash though.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    This year I wrote a HOA (I hate HOAs) and a $130 passport check. I'm with you, twice a year give or take depending on circumstances. If I'm having work done on anything, I always ask them if I pay cash do I get a discount and virtually every time I do (because they either want it under the table or don't want to pay card processing fees) and I save a nickel/dime that way. Cash is king baby, especially for big ticket items. Did my roof, put down a new concrete pad, rebuild the deck and painted my house that way and saved a little over 2 grand in all. Small victories.

It has very little to do with the processing fee.. and everything to do with getting paid under the table. I'll give 5% discount for cash paying customers because it saves me 25-30% this time a year.

Not that I would ever do that. I learned my lesson in 2019 during the boating accident where I lost every.single.gun. that was registered.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It has very little to do with the processing fee.. and everything to do with getting paid under the table. I'll give 5% discount for cash paying customers because it saves me 25-30% this time a year.

Not that I would ever do that. I learned my lesson in 2019 during the boating accident where I lost every.single.gun. that was registered.
    Man there are a lot of guns at the bottom of the ocean. I lost all mine by carelessly leaning them against the stairs and they all fell in. I felt so bad I didn't file an insurance claim, but now I'm thinking maybe I should have.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

Totally off topic, but I had a stainless marine 12 gauge that was so beautiful. Freaking piece of art, even the furniture was nice on it.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    This rules out Seran.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Where the hell was anyone paying $2.99 for a gallon of OJ back in 2020? Where is anyone paying $4.29 for a gallon of OJ in 2024? WTF? No where, ever, has OJ been that cheap since 1983. I should know, I have seen Trading Places plenty of times before where Randolph and Mortimer are working on cornering the frozen OJ market. OJ has been overpriced ever since.
    Last edited by drumpel; 04-06-2024 at 01:39 PM.

Seran: i DoNt KnOw WhAt YoUr' TaLkInG aboUt, I pAy $0 FoR gRoCeRiE's ThAnK's To BiDeN!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 04-08-2024 at 08:41 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible