Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Whirlin's Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Confirmed macgyver alt
    Liez

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    All I really want a moderator to do is address things that are against policy. Wyrom doesn't need a baby sitter. He can choose to not respond. It was his choice to start posting here with a Wyrom handle after all.

If trolling or just being a dick were bannable on the PC, half of the people here would be gone. Let those being trolled deal with the trolling.
    Exactly.

We don't need threads closed or changed because someone's on a power trip. Do your job behind the scenes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    I thought he said he couldn't prove it was him, I'm too lazy to look. Your memory is a little short, I think, and you are forgetting all of the other bullshit, from the dozens of other accounts he started and dozens of threads pretending to be new people or make ridiculous complaints. He made the PC unusable with all the bullshit he was posting, people automatically think any new account is him and treat that account accordingly, and it's only just a little better with Whirlin keeping him in line. It goes well beyond being a jerk, and if you think he's not driving people away, you're wrong. PB is a jerk, this guy is a cancer.
    Stop giving him the attention he craves so much. Now he knows you really, really don't like it.. which only feeds it.

How fucking stupid are you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    this is a good post and a great game

bowser throwing mario at enemies was a fascinating allegory for the hyper-realized male plutocracy's use, misuse, and abuse of the working class exacerbated by the persistent male heteronormative bourgeois exploitation of the feminine form

i'm kidding

but it was a great game
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    this is a good post and a great game

bowser throwing mario at enemies was a fascinating allegory for the hyper-realized male plutocracy's use, misuse, and abuse of the working class exacerbated by the persistent male heteronormative bourgeois exploitation of the feminine form

i'm kidding

but it was a great game