Thread: Bannon Out, Perry In

Default Bannon Out, Perry In

Usually when there is a shake up like this it means more Russian connections have been uncovered. Is that the case here? Why ditch Bannon? Why the fuck put in Perry? All Trump seems to know how to do is boost tv ratings.

Bannon ousted from National Security Council

The Trump administration initially faced a bipartisan wave of complaints over a political official serving in a national security role.

In recent weeks, Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, has asked searching questions — sometimes for hours — of inside and outside advisers about the White House's performance and complained about Bannon in particular, according to people who have spoken with Kushner. Kushner, a onetime New York Democrat, and Bannon, a hard-right nationalist, have clashed as Kushner has told people that Bannon’s desire to deconstruct the government is hurting the president.

So it's just the administration settling into office more than anything. It is still only within the first 100 days. Of all the jobs in the world it most likely takes some time to adjust all the new people into their new positions.

He's using the Presidency to jump start his kids careers and make him a superstar celebrity. I just hope he doesn't fuck with foreign policy too much (where a President could do some serious permanent life/death damage).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Usually when there is a shake up like this it means more Russian connections have been uncovered. Is that the case here? Why ditch Bannon? Why the fuck put in Perry? All Trump seems to know how to do is boost tv ratings.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/u...nnon.html?_r=0

The shift was orchestrated by Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, Mr. Trump’s national security adviser, who insisted on purging a political adviser from the Situation Room where decisions about war and peace are made.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Usually when there is a shake up like this it means more Russian connections have been uncovered.
    Wait... so every staff decision that President Trump makes is now going to be blamed on a Russian connection in your head?

You and time4fun sharing that 1/4 brain or something?

I'm loving the intestinal fortitude you are showing to regain the belt though, Backlash. That's YOUR fucking belt and that bitch better give it back!

Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-06-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The shift was orchestrated by Russian President Putin, Mr. Trump’s national security adviser, who insisted on purging a political adviser from the US Situation Room where decisions about war and peace are made.

NY Times had a retraction and a correction to better communicate with their base.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.