Page 959 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 459859909949957958959960961969100910591459 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 16785

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Anyone else find it incredibly ironic that Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is decrying today's impeachment as further inflaming partisan anger and encouraging violence. As if Trump, Giuliani and Eric Trump hasn't actively directed a violent assault against the capital and incited insurrection. Do these idiot Trumpers and Qcumbers honestly think Republicans bear no responsibility for their actions and only Democrats should be held accountable. Fucking losers.
    Yeah. I mean Trump literally retweeted someone who said the only good democrat was a dead democrat once, and Congressional Republicans said nothing.

And how many times did he paint anyone who was a Democrat as tainted, untrustworthy, or downright evil? That was his favorite refrain: Oh that Judge must have been a Democrat. Oh the Mueller investigation is full of Democrats! And Congressional Republicans never pushed back and candidly often piled on.

NOW they want to talk about unity?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    For the record, only totalitarian Leftist shills like yourself assume that party affiliation means blind obedience. Conservative means trying to conserve what we have, not over use government to step on freedoms. It has taken a long time for conservatives to come around to the damage being done by big tech monopolies and the call for action will only rise from here.
    "Conservative means trying to conserve what we have". You literally can't make this stuff up LOL

And actually when you want the government to force private companies to host speech against their will or retaliate against them for not doing it, THAT'S called government overreach. (Also a direct attack on Freedom of Speech)

When Trump calls up elections officials and tells them to "find" the votes he needs and change their vote tallies- THAT'S called government overreach (also stealing an election)

When Congressional Republicans try to use the Electoral Count certification process to systematically invalidate the votes from the people of swing states that didn't vote for Trump as a way to install him into a second term despite the will of the people- THAT'S called government overreach (also stealing an election part 2)

When a sitting President directs the Department of Justice to go after his political opponents for purely politically motivated reasons- THAT'S called government overreach. Bonus points for pressuring them to drop or reduce charges against his friends (even after they've admitted in Court that they were guilty) THAT'S government overreach. (also flagrant corruption)

When a sitting President identifies peaceful protesters and calls them mobs and thugs, then starts having them abducted in vans as "pre-emptive arrests" while also using tear gas and rubber bullets on them because they don't support the President's agenda, THAT'S called government overreach. (Also fascism)

When a sitting President actively solicits foreign interference in our elections and tries to blackmail a foreign ally into announcing a fake investigation into his political rival by illegally withholding funds they desperately need to avoid being invaded by Russia again, THAT'S government overreach (also authoritarianism)

You're not against government overreach. At all. You've watched this President and his supporters wield the power of the Presidency as a weapon for four years. And you're thrilled because he's mostly been directing it at people you don't like.

And it's pathetic.
    Last edited by time4fun; 01-13-2021 at 05:23 PM.

3. Default

oh honey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post

It is a start.
    The Senate has said they aren't going to even try him, so it was a little pointless.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    10 republicans in the House just voted with 209 democrats to impeach Trump a second time. Its a start.
    A "start"? They have been actively trying to impeach Trump for 4 straight years.

And both times are complete bullshit.

It's ok though... I hope what comes around goes around.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    A "start"? They have been actively trying to impeach Trump for 4 straight years.

Nah, he deserves it for the crap he pulled with this.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I don't have to hope. Its already going.

Here's the thing about this idiot you decided to support to see the tears of your so-called opponents... he had it made. He could have walked away set for life. He did not have to say a bad word about anyone and he would have been just fine and probably looking forward to a second term. But nope. He had to go a fuck all of it up. No one is to blame but himself. No one did this to him. He brought this on himself. And why?

Answer me that. Why would someone who was on top of the world crash so hard like he is?

Blog Entries

I don't have to hope. Its already going.

Here's the thing about this idiot you decided to support to see the tears of your so-called opponents... he had it made. He could have walked away set for life. He did not have to say a bad word about anyone and he would have been just fine and probably looking forward to a second term. But nope. He had to go a fuck all of it up. No one is to blame but himself. No one did this to him. He brought this on himself. And why?

Answer me that. Why would someone who was on top of the world crash so hard like he is?
    ... wut? Are you feeling bad for the billionaire Donald Trump?

I bet Trump and family move to Russia at some point after all this.

Blog Entries

I bet Trump and family move to Russia at some point after all this.
    No, they'll probably stay right here in the US as billionaires.