Page 880 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 3807808308708788798808818828909309801380 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 16728

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Thanks man. Been experiencing that too, definitely not fun. Just keeping stuff down and working it through the system is pretty bad. Not a fan of pain meds either and have a high pain tolerance too, but I was dying and in pain for 4 days before the surgery, so I'm enjoying them for now (my tolerance was definitely rolled over), It's just nice not to be in agony for a bit.
    WTF 4 days?

I was bent over throwing up and thinking it was food poisoning of some sort from lunch.. tried to "sleep it off" and woke up at 11pm in even worse pain so went to the hospital. They said it was already ruptured and if I had waited until morning, I would be in serious trouble.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is one of the best things I have seen.

If you have 15 seconds you should watch this video.

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...562589185?s=20
    LOL...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    WTF 4 days?

I was bent over throwing up and thinking it was food poisoning of some sort from lunch.. tried to "sleep it off" and woke up at 11pm in even worse pain so went to the hospital. They said it was already ruptured and if I had waited until morning, I would be in serious trouble.
    Yeah man, so last Tuesday I had sever ab pain and a migraine, not unusual so I slept most of the day. by Wednesday, the pain was worse, so I went to Caprock ER. They did a CT scan, thought it was some IBS stuff or gallstones and sent me home with IBS meds and stuff. No indication of appendicitis. I'd already thrown up a few times at this point but thought it was bloating.

So later that day I'm just trying to sleep it off and I wake up out of nowhere and vomit like I've never vomited in my life. Pretty sure that was the rupture, because after that, I couldn't vomit even if I tried to force myself. But since the doc said it would pass, I waited. By Friday morning, it wasn't feeling better, so I went to a BSW ER with a full hospital. They did an ultrasound and thought it was gall bladder too, so I went in for gall bladder and woke up with my appendix removed. Doc said it had ruptured.

It's been a pretty brutal experience. I'd say worse than my spontaneous pneumo-thorax a few years ago, and these are the only two major things I've had go wrong that weren't accidents like being a dumb kid and running into cars and such.

It's getting better now but the bloating and gas can go fuck itself right to hell. Over it.

Lone Star US Sen. Ted Cruz landed in a Twitter war with Hollywood “Hellboy” actor Ron Perlman on Monday — with Perlman finally challenging the pol to a wrestling match for charity.

More...
    This means that Ted Cruz will have a cameo in the next Hellboy movie.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This means that Ted Cruz will have a cameo in the next Hellboy movie.
    Pearlman hasn't starred in a Hellboy movie in over a decade. The last Hellboy movie stared David Harbour as Hellboy.

Granted, you've never been one to deal in facts.. but I would think your other tiny frail voice in your head (Fallen) would have known this.

You should let that pussy post more.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh (D) has come out in favor of removing a statue of Abraham Lincoln that has stood in the city for more than a century — but is opposed to renaming Faneuil Hall, which is named for a slave owner and is on the site of a slave market.

As Breitbart News has reported, left-wing activists are trying to have a statue of Abraham Lincoln removed from Park Square after nearly 150 years because they find the depiction of an emancipated slave in the sculpture to be offensive.

The statue has stood there since 1879 and is a replica of an original statue built with funds contributed by freed slaves.

Mayor Walsh’s office told the Boston Globe last week that he favors removing the Lincoln statue and replacing it with “one that recognizes equality.”

However, Mayor Walsh has has opposed renaming Faneuil Hall, a major tourist attraction in downtown Boston, declaring last week: “The Mayor is always open to having a conversation, but he remains opposed to changing the name of Faneuil Hall.”

The Left has totally lost whatever tiny bits of their minds that were still functioning. Yes, lets tear down a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln because of racism.
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Boston Mayor Marty Walsh (D) has come out in favor of removing a statue of Abraham Lincoln that has stood in the city for more than a century — but is opposed to renaming Faneuil Hall, which is named for a slave owner and is on the site of a slave market.

As Breitbart News has reported, left-wing activists are trying to have a statue of Abraham Lincoln removed from Park Square after nearly 150 years because they find the depiction of an emancipated slave in the sculpture to be offensive.

The statue has stood there since 1879 and is a replica of an original statue built with funds contributed by freed slaves.

Mayor Walsh’s office told the Boston Globe last week that he favors removing the Lincoln statue and replacing it with “one that recognizes equality.”

However, Mayor Walsh has has opposed renaming Faneuil Hall, a major tourist attraction in downtown Boston, declaring last week: “The Mayor is always open to having a conversation, but he remains opposed to changing the name of Faneuil Hall.”

The Left has totally lost whatever tiny bits of their minds that were still functioning. Yes, lets tear down a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln because of racism.
    Remember when Trump was ridiculed by Democrats and the media when he suggested George Washington and Lincoln would be next on the chopping block if these rioters and protesters kept getting their way? Those same people are probably now cheering this decision.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-16-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I swear this one is about one of our resident politics folder posters. I'll let you decide on who.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/new-prog...n-their-behalf
    That's a work of art.