Page 812 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3127127628028108118128138148228629121312 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 16715

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTweets View Post
    More than one ideology can be a threat to our own ideology at a time. For example, education is a threat to conservative ideology, and so is justice.
    Speaking of education being a threat... I wish you had stayed in school. Maybe you wouldn't be stuck in a minimum wage paying job that didn't give you a raise for the past 3 years.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Speaking of education being a threat... I wish you had stayed in school. Maybe you wouldn't be stuck in a minimum wage paying job that didn't give you a raise for the past 3 years.
    Sick burn, took you 48 hours to come up with that?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Education is a threat to Democrats as well. Most of their wants and desires aren't grounded anywhere near reality. Any true education likely would help Republicans more just because they are more center than the Democrats appear to be.

You mean the justice that doesn't really touch either side of the political spectrum? Plenty of corruption and misdeeds done on both sides. We really should vote everyone out of office and make term limits a real thing for everyone but this would require too much effort.
    That "both sides" quote sounds familiar. Why don't you get back to being a sexual predator in Gemstone and let the big boys talk on the forums, mkay?

That "both sides" quote sounds familiar. Why don't you get back to being a sexual predator in Gemstone and let the big boys talk on the forums, mkay?
    The butt hurt is off the charts!

Some people have jobs, lives and families. Not everyone lives in a basement working a shitty job due to poor skill set and lack of ambition while being consumed with jealousy and envy. Most people don't spend all their time bitterly blaming their betters for their problems in the most open, free and diverse society on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The butt hurt is off the charts!
    Turned all the way to 11.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 01-04-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7 hours is now 48 hours in your head?

Please... get someone to help you with the double digit math.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    NSFW that shit man. A little warning please and thank you.
    It is safe for work though. Do you see any boobies in there? No. You don't.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

More than one ideology can be a threat to our own ideology at a time. For example, education is a threat to conservative ideology, and so is justice.
    Tell us how many genders there are.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Technically it took 3 years.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Everyone is reporting it as an assassination. American media, world media, everyone. I thought the good guys did not do that but it is a world in which Trump was elected president so all bets are now off.

Too many people in this world currently want to fight. So it looks like were gonna fight.

Detaching myself completely from the seriousness of the situation as though it were a movie I will say that the strike was well orchestrated, clean, and really hit them where it hurts considering it took out the one guy with influence all over the place. They have to be in complete disarray right now.

But the Iranians are smart. I have no doubt something bad will come down the pike at some point.