Page 611 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160961061161261362166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 16665

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That'll happen when you solely espouse democratic talking points and post heavily biased sources (Not to mention flat out faked ones).
    So basically you have no idea what you're talking about, just making shit up about me. Why am I not surprised.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So basically you have no idea what you're talking about, just making shit up about me. Why am I not surprised.
    You have zero support from anyone here, and I'm guessing anywhere. Your bridges are all burnt. Even if I was, which I demonstrably am not, no one would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Irony x100
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You have zero support from anyone here, and I'm guessing anywhere. Your bridges are all burnt. Even if I was, which I demonstrably am not, no one would care.
    So again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll be sure to put your salty opinion in the circular file though, for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Remember when they were trying to get Art into S.T.E.M.?
    I’m not sure I heard of this one. Please enlighten.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I’m not sure I heard of this one. Please enlighten.
    Basically they wanted women shitting on canvases to be on par with, say, the invention of the automobile. Or the moon landing.

Gotta validate that 800k art degree somehow.

For the week ending March 18th, so that's before the Mueller report came out, CNN lost 24% of its viewers compared to the same week last year. And this past Monday they were down another 34% of viewers, down to 590k viewers. For comparison Fox News had 2.16 million viewers.

Of course this latest ratings drop could just be temporary. Once CNN figures out their next "Orange man bad!" narrative to latch onto they might get more viewers. But even then they are still down 24% compared to last year, that's not a temporary trend.

The Mueller report hasn't come out. Lol. We have Barr's summary available for review so far. Hopefully we can get the actual report sometime in the near future so this entire bullshit political show can finally end.

I in no way believe he's lying in his summary, but to appease both sides - the report itself needs to be as transparent as possible. Starrs full report was out in 2 days, all 400+ pages of it. If all that was released was the attorney general's opinion on it, Republicans would have shit a brick. McConnel blocking it is absolutely the worst part of all of this.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The Mueller report hasn't come out.
    Same thing. Only the die hard fanatics believe Barr is lying or downplaying what's in the report.

10. Default

McConnell says he wants full transparency on the report then blocks it twice in the Senate. And now AG Barr saying the WH will get the report first in case they want to make edits/redactions is a fucking joke