Page 560 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6046051055055855956056156257061066010601560 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dude.. let it go.

We get it: You hate to get red rep.

It'll be OK. How does it really effect the way you lay on that couch anyway?

And really... you telling A-N-Y-O-N-E to get a life is hilarious... but in a sad, pathetic type of deadbeat way.

Stay salty, Deadbeat.
    Spamming people with rep for years on end, over and over and over.. And you tell me to let it go?

Go seek professional help. We're rooting for you, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Spamming people with rep for years on end, over and over and over.. And you tell me to let it go?

Go seek professional help. We're rooting for you, buddy!
    Jesus.

WE
    GET
    IT!

You are upset. I understand, but at this point, there's nothing you can do to prevent the red rep from flowing. You've proven yourself to be a thief, scumbag, deadbeat and all around retard.

Just sit back and continue crying.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Jesus.

WE
    GET
    IT!

You are upset. I understand, but at this point, there's nothing you can do to prevent the red rep from flowing. You've proven yourself to be a thief, scumbag, deadbeat and all around retard.

Just sit back and continue crying.

Thank you.
    Stay creepy and triggered, grampa, we'll still be here laughing at you.

Stay creepy and triggered, grampa, we'll still be here laughing at you.
    Stay on that couch and crying, Deadbeat. We'll still be here laughing at how upset you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

You keep saying deadbeat as if you know the definition. I take it you're familiar with that given your situation?

You keep saying deadbeat as if you know the definition. I take it you're familiar with that given your situation?
    NOU!

You believe that you have to experience being a deadbeat like yourself before you can understand the definition of the word?

Look at this fucking guy...

Is this where you claim I'm divorced, my gf works for McDonalds and I'm a tub installer?

All this because I gave you red rep?

So upset.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    NOU!
    It's all he has. Give him a break. He received some red rep today and he's unhinged over it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

You believe that you have to experience being a deadbeat like yourself before you can understand the definition of the word?

Look at this fucking guy...

Is this where you claim I'm divorced, my gf works for McDonalds and I'm a tub installer?

All this because I gave you red rep?

So upset.

Thank you.
    Well unless you know something regarding me and my son that I'm not currently aware of...? This is as dumb as your claim that I'm homeless and unemployed and sleeping on people's couches. Seriously, lay off the PC for awhile before you keel over from a heart attack.

Well unless you know something regarding me and my son that I'm not currently aware of...? This is as dumb as your claim that I'm homeless and unemployed and sleeping on people's couches. Seriously, lay off the PC for awhile before you keel over from a heart attack.
    Androidpk dishing out death threats again.