Page 373 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 2733233633713723733743753834234738731373 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe I should be including a trigger warning in my posts for methais and parkbandit. Every time I post they get so fucking riled up.
    It’s not my fault your stupidity is so entertaining because you’re such a shameless scumbag.

Last edited by Methais; 09-26-2018 at 07:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It’s not my fault your stupidity is so entertaining because you’re such a shameless scumbag.

No one is forcing you to harass PC users non-stop but yet here you are.

Wait.. so you are calling what Methais does to you as "harassing"... what do you call it what you did to him?

Dude.. this isn't an argument you can even hope to win. Your best move would be to just walk away and pretend everyone doesn't know what a complete and utter piece of shit you are.

PS - I know, I know.. I must be "obsessed" with you.........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Responding to stupid posts by stupid people on a public forum and calling out their stupidity isn’t harassment. The only reason you think it is is because you’re stupid.

Like really really stupid.

And butthurt.

And a creepy as fuck self unaware hypocrite who has done far worse things irl to multiple people from this same forum while scrubbing old shitbag posts and pretending said events never happened while acting like you’re morally superior and aren’t a waste of oxygen.

Loser.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-26-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Last edited by Astray; 09-26-2018 at 03:21 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Responding to stupid posts by stupid people on a public forum and calling out their stupidity isn’t harassment. The only reason you think it is is because you’re stupid.

Like really really stupid.

And butthurt.

And a creepy as fuck self unaware hypocrite who has done far worse things irl to multiple people from this same forum while scrubbing old shitbag posts and pretending said events never happened while acting like you’re morally superior and aren’t a waste of oxygen.

Loser.
    See what I mean? Triggered. And newsflash, when someone tells you that you're behavior is harassment, and you continue said behavior.. then it is most certainly harassment. There is a reason why you and parkbandit and wraithbringer specifically are considered the most toxic trolls on this forum. I don't intend to stop posting here, so please, continue with your obsessive behavior and see where it gets you.

See what I mean? Triggered. And newsflash, when someone tells you that you're behavior is harassment, and you continue said behavior.. then it is most certainly harassment. There is a reason why you and parkbandit and wraithbringer specifically are considered the most toxic trolls on this forum. I don't intend to stop posting here, so please, continue with your obsessive behavior and see where it gets you.
    The only one getting triggered is you. I’m simply calling you out for what you are in response to your own stupid words.

You can’t continually engage someone on a forum and simultaneously cry harassment over forum posts you fucking idiot. Especially while also looking up rl info on people and threatening to try to get them fired and dox them to Antifa while also threatening to go all subpoena like an extratard.

God damn you’re fucking stupid. But this is par for the course for you, so literally no one is surprised.

Last edited by Methais; 09-26-2018 at 03:51 PM.

LOL!

That fucking idiot, he just declared war.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    LOL!

That fucking idiot, he just declared war.
    Photoshopped tweet