Page 335 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2352853253333343353363373453854358351335 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 16687

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He worked at some farm on Iowa and they initially said he passed eVerify. they have now said they didn't use eVerify on him. It is some flip-flopping.

Either way, I never like seeing murdered people used as a fucking poster board for political issues.
    When it's the direct cause of a political party/'s (RINO Republicans are just as guilty) inability to pass immigration laws, there is no choice but to make it political. Illegal aliens murdering US citizens played a huge role in the 2016 election, long before this girl was murdered.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    When it's the direct cause of a political party/'s (RINO Republicans are just as guilty) inability to pass immigration laws, there is no choice but to make it political. Illegal aliens murdering US citizens played a huge role in the 2016 election, long before this girl was murdered.
    You can use statistics instead of a person. I think it is disgusting and disrespectful. I don't give a fuck what you have to say about it. I don't like when it is done for shootings either.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If anyone needs a laugh check out the conservative catfight going on with this twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/RebekahWorsham/s...09683569651712

https://twitter.com/RebekahWorsham/s...54221331181569

Apparently she's out Bill Mitchell as a closet homosexual and he's accusing her of showing her tits to get attention
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-22-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And so ends the 2020 Presidential campaign of contender #1.
    I doubt she was ever a real contender to begin with. She's way too crazy.. plus there's the whole white woman taking the diversity spot of a real Native American....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You can use statistics instead of a person. I think it is disgusting and disrespectful. I don't give a fuck what you have to say about it. I don't like when it is done for shootings either.
    So you want to cover your eyes from the ugly fact that a 20 year old girl was murdered by someone who should have never been here in the first place.

This girl is dead now because we can't be bothered by the ugly truth.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I'm aware she is dead. Don't start bitching when the left plasters kids all over from school shootings.

Blog Entries

I'm aware she is dead. Don't start bitching when the left plasters kids all over from school shootings.
    A gun was not used to kill Mollie Tibbetts.

Nor have I ever bitched about the left using kids. I do bitch about the left blaming guns for school shootings when it's obvious it's not a gun problem but rather a moral issue.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

A gun was not used to kill Mollie Tibbetts.

Nor have I ever bitched about the left using kids. I do bitch about the left blaming guns for school shootings when it's obvious it's not a gun problem but rather a moral issue.
    Like I said, I don't give a fuck what you say. I posted my opinion. You aren't changing it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-22-2018 at 07:57 PM.

9. Default

Heather Heyer

10. Default

So you want to cover your eyes from the ugly fact that a 20 year old girl was murdered by someone who should have never been here in the first place.

He was working here legally you racist piece of gutter trash.

A court document filed Wednesday morning states that the man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts was working legally in Iowa, contradicting authorities' contention that he is an undocumented immigrant.

Guess what? He worked on a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican.

But I love how your unfounded, racist conspiracy theory is more important than the fact that someone is dead.

So very classy.