Page 27 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937771275271027 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Do you know anything at all about the Civil War besides omgslavery?
    Slavery is what the civil war was all about. That is the defining issue.

No, I would not take down the pyramids, the Roman Colosseum, Auschwitz, or the Lincoln Memorial. To me these are not equal comparisons not to mention all but one of them are in countries other than my own.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post

No, I would not take down the pyramids, the Roman Colosseum, Auschwitz, or the Lincoln Memorial. To me these are not equal comparisons not to mention all but one of them are in countries other than my own.
    Well how convenient for you You get to pick and choose what atrocity you think is bad enough to remove statues. Native American tribes all kept traded slaves. You going to take down all of their monuments? You going to go blow up Crazy Horse mountain? You moral outrage is targeted at one group. Self serving an agenda to make a group you don't like personally look bad. Having Slaves is worse the the systematic slaughter of Nations of Natives? Your a joke if that's what you think. My point is no group is with out atrocities. Stop acting like you are part of some moral elite.
    Last edited by Godsanvil; 05-27-2017 at 07:56 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I won't comment on the broader discussion (there are baffling twists of logic all around) but no... not all Native American tribes kept slaves.
    No just the ones that won. Also I mean each other, not African slaves. I don't know if they had those or not. They also bought and sold woman like cattle. Like I said no group is without sin. You can't tear down one and ignore the atrocities of another just because it fit the reality you wanna push.
    Last edited by Godsanvil; 05-27-2017 at 08:11 PM.

So in other words, you know next to nothing about the Civil War. Not surprising, considering that you typically know next to nothing in regards to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Should Auschwitz be closed for tours? There is a statue of George Salmon at Trinity College. He proclaimed "Women will enter this college over my dead body". Female students now take pictures after graduating next to it.

I think sometimes memorials and statues can be an homage to the person but they can also be reminders of what we were and how far we have come. George Washington owned slaves, should we remove his memorial? Or is that not the part of his life being celebrated? Same with Thomas Jefferson. A lot of white men from that era did. Should their be no monuments from that time? Or do you just have a problem with it in the south?
    He only has a problem with it when his TV and/or social media/bloggers tell him to.

Back has no capability to think for himself, which has been well documented over the years. He takes his orders on how to think from people who are just as retarded, but have their retardedness more organized. For example, time4fun would be Back's supervisor in a SJW "work" environment.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

How do you like being Donald Trump's slave?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    So in other words, you know next to nothing about the Civil War. Not surprising, considering that you typically know next to nothing in regards to anything.

He only has a problem with it when his TV and/or social media/bloggers tell him to.

Back has no capability to think for himself, which has been well documented over the years. He takes his orders on how to think from people who are just as retarded, but have their retardedness more organized. For example, time4fun would be Back's supervisor in a SJW "work" environment.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. The civil war was absolutely about slavery. I don't think anyone would deny that. Unless you are attempting to?

Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    No just the ones that won. Also I mean each other, not African slaves. I don't know if they had those or not. They also bought and sold woman like cattle. Like I said no group is without sin. You can't tear down one and ignore the atrocities of another just because it fit the reality you wanna push.
    Oh shit.. alert level 5. Don't bring up that there were slaves that weren't just black.. Warriorbird will call you a racist.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The civil war was absolutely about slavery. I don't think anyone would deny that. Unless you are attempting to?
    No, he said you had no idea who Robert E Lee was.. except "ZOMGSLAVERY!" because you are a one trick pony.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Lee was a gentleman and the epitome of a soldier; closest equivalent to a knight during modern times. He once expelled a group of white students for harassing a black man on the street because it was 'uncivlized' and 'indecent' of an American.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No, he said you had no idea who Robert E Lee was.. except "ZOMGSLAVERY!" because you are a one trick pony.
    He asked me that two pages ago. I answered without Google'ing. He was a civil war general of the Confederacy who surrendered. I'm not wrong. I'm all kinds of right. Anything else you want to add to that is fine. Let's hear it.

After that he has the gall to accuse me of not knowing anything about the civil war except zomgslavery, just like you are now about Lee, and thats absolutely exactly indisputably what it was all about. You disagree? Let's hear about it.
    Last edited by Back; 05-27-2017 at 11:02 PM.