Page 260 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bernie might run again in 2020. I bet pk is dripping.
    The gf is eagerly anticipating that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Have you read any of your posts in the last decade? Seems to me like you are the biggest flexing shit talking drama queen here whose biggest fear in life is to be considered a nutless pussy since that is the insult you try to use when you talk shit about people which is all you do all day every day. I get it. You like to piss in peoples cereal. You enjoy trying to piss people off. You are the big bad rebel behind the safety of the keyboard.

You are so horribly wrong about everything its painful to read. Technology just didn't spring out of the ground. People have been bold in the faces of naysayers to get us where we are.
    That quite an emotional, shit talking drama filled post you got there. Have you read any of your posts in the last decade? You seem awfully triggered over being called out for what you are. And that goes beyond politics, because 99% of the lefties on here think you're a massively retarded train wreck too. It's nobody's fault but your own that you're a spineless little twat with severe mental issues and an atrocious liver.

You flat earth, 6000 year old planet, environment is fine, anti-vax nut-jobs have made it clear no amount of reason will convince you otherwise. If we listened to people like you we could die out as a species. Thank god no one listens to you.
    Let's see here...

- The Earth is a sphere
    - The Earth is billions of years old
    - Vaccinations don't cause autism
    - Environment could be better, but it's not catastrophic like you and Al Gore say it is. Or did we go underwater a few decades ago and I just missed it?

Who the fuck are you even talking to again? Do you need some time to sober up a little bit? How do you keep making each new post more retarded than the previous one?

Let's not forget that you were asked a very simple question which you could not answer, so instead you rage out all emotional trying to change the subject.

And you still haven't denied expressing desire to touch my genitals.

Can you name just two things that Obama lied about that you complained about on here? If so, what were they?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-29-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The gf is eagerly anticipating that as well.
    If she is voting in Louisiana, she might as well not bother.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

If she is voting in Louisiana, she might as well not bother.
    She's still registered in Kansas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Honest question: Is the anti-vaccine stance a Republican position? I tend to glaze over and tune those people out because it's beyond stupid but from my Facebook news feed I assumed it was mostly from those on the left.
    I was pretty sure the Anti-Vaxar shit was from hollywood, which is generally not very Republican. I think the dumbassedness of it transcends political parties though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

He seems like a pretty chill guy. I hope he doesn't run so I don't have to hear of a reason to dislike him.
    If Rock becomes president, aliens will finally talk to us.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I think the dumbassedness of it transcends political parties though.
    It seems to come from the ultra-liberal natural homeopath crystal healing bullshit, or the ultra-conservative 'lol science is bad'.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I was pretty sure the Anti-Vaxar shit was from hollywood, which is generally not very Republican. I think the dumbassedness of it transcends political parties though.
    When was the last time Back said anything and knew anything at all about the subject at hand though?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-29-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It seems to come from the ultra-liberal natural homeopath crystal healing bullshit, or the ultra-conservative 'lol science is bad'.
    Yea, pretty sure anti-vaccine is not a political position.

Just a really, really stupid one.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That quite an emotional, shit talking drama filled post you got there. Have you read any of your posts in the last decade? You seem awfully triggered over being called out for what you are. And that goes beyond politics, because 99% of the lefties on here think you're a massively retarded train wreck too. It's nobody's fault but your own that you're a spineless little twat with severe mental issues and an atrocious liver.

Let's see here...

- The Earth is a sphere
    - The Earth is billions of years old
    - Vaccinations don't cause autism
    - Environment could be better, but it's not catastrophic like you and Al Gore say it is. Or did we go underwater a few decades ago and I just missed it?

Who the fuck are you even talking to again? Do you need some time to sober up a little bit? How do you keep making each new post more retarded than the previous one?

Let's not forget that you were asked a very simple question which you could not answer, so instead you rage out all emotional trying to change the subject.

And you still haven't denied expressing desire to touch my genitals.

Can you name just two things that Obama lied about that you complained about on here? If so, what were they?
    Typical. You just repeated everything I said back to me. LOL. What is nutless and spineless is you talking shit about people all day every day on a message board behind the keyboard. Do your thang, brah. And no I won't touch your genitals no matter how obsessed with me you are.