Page 1642 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6421142154215921632164016411642164316441652 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,420 of 16687

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is what the US media is reduced to.

"ZOMG TRUMP CHEATED IN GOLF! HE SHOULD BE PREVENTED FROM RUNNING AS PRESIDENT!"

I REALLY hope Trump wins in November.. not just to right the US ship, but to watch the clown show meltdown.

It's going to normalize the resulting meltdown in 2016.
    RIght now is the time to buy guns and ammo for the inevitable riots.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    RIght now is the time to buy guns and ammo for the inevitable riots.
    Why are you planning to take a gun to a riot?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not for taking to a riot... SHM is a right of center, not an alt-leftist. Pretty sure he's talking about defending AGAINST the riots.

You know, like the Hero of Kenosha did.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-01-2024 at 08:34 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not for taking to a riot... SHM is a right of center, not an alt-leftist. Pretty sure he's talking about defending AGAINST the riots.

I don't know. It sure sounded like he planned to riot, with gun in hand, to protest the outcome of the election.

You know who's businesses weren't burned and looted in the LA riots? Korean American Citizens defending their community and their businesses.

Citizens are armed.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I avoid riots. I don’t particularly care for crowds & civil protest, though I absolutely support people’s free speech & peaceful protests no matter the issue/stance. If that peaceful assembly turns into a riot which then spills into violence towards my family, friends, and/or community I will respond with overwhelming force to protect those I care about from serious bodily harm. Having an effective firearm & training is essential to my success in achieving the prior mentioned goal should that be necessary.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-01-2024 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You know who's businesses weren't burned and looted in the LA riots? Korean American Citizens defending their community and their businesses.

Citizens are armed.

Respect for the Roof Top Koreans in the Rodney King riots of the 90s. Those were righteous & true Americans. You don’t mess with a Korean immigrant shop owner on the roof of his store armed with a Daewoo K2 protecting his family, property, and livelihood…. I’m not Asian, but those are my people.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-01-2024 at 09:51 PM.

I don't know. It sure sounded like he planned to riot, with gun in hand, to protest the outcome of the election.
    It’s a constitutionally protected right to be armed in civil protest. Does it ever occur to you there could be peaceful reasons to carry a firearm at such times?

Trump's social media company stock is down almost 40% from it's IPO value of $79.38 a share, sitting at $48.66. Today the company reported a loss of $58 million in annual revenue of only $4 million last year. LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/01/trum...ing-shows.html