Page 1610 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 61011101510156016001608160916101611161216201660 ... LastLast
Results 16,091 to 16,100 of 16758

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

I always thought his greatest accomplishment was defeating Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    ^ Imagine being even 2% as stupid as this.

Stop being fueled by estrogen.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-03-2024 at 08:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

He didn't do that though.. he hid in his basement.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Did that happen in the great 2023 election?

Trump is committing himself to another trade war with China and a subsequent surge of inflation. Can't believe Conservatives support this loon.

Trump suggests he would consider a tariff upward of 60% on all Chinese imports if reelected
    Former President Donald Trump said Sunday he would consider imposing a tariff upward of 60% on all Chinese imports if he regains the presidency. His remarks come at a time of high economic and other tensions between the US and China.

“No, I would say maybe it’s going to be more than that,” Trump said when asked by Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo whether he would consider imposing a 60% tariff, as The Washington Post has reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/polit...wan/index.html
    Last edited by Seran; 02-04-2024 at 02:25 PM.

Trump is committing himself to another trade war with China and a subsequent surge of inflation. Can't believe Conservatives support this loon.

[B]
    Why has Biden kept the Chinese tariffs, which Trump introduced back in 2018, active through today? If they are such a bad policy, shouldn’t Biden abandon the tariffs that his predecessor put in place?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Why has Biden kept the Chinese tariffs, which Trump introduced back in 2018, active through today? If they are such a bad policy, shouldn’t Biden abandon the tariffs that his predecessor put in place?
    We're talking about Trump expanding tariffs, in case you had trouble reading the post. Wanna try again?

We're talking about Trump expanding tariffs, in case you had trouble reading the post. Wanna try again?
    I’m aware. Something needs to happen to correct the trade imbalance with China. I’m not certain expanding tariffs is the right answer, but at least he is proposing to do something about it.

Also just to clarify, this first wave of tariffs Trump imposed on China back in 2018 was good policy, right? You know…since Biden kept them going…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 02-04-2024 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m not certain expanding tariffs is the right answer
    Your being uncertain is correct, it wasn't the right answer. Biden ending aluminum and steel tariffs shortly upon entering off was exactly what was needed, adding 60% or more in additional tariffs would only further hurt American businesses and consumers. Trump's trade war was a failure by any measure and the number of articles and papers pointing out the failures of his trade policy are staggering.

Your being uncertain is correct, it wasn't the right answer. Biden ending aluminum and steel tariffs shortly upon entering off was exactly what was needed, adding 60% or more in additional tariffs would only further hurt American businesses and consumers. Trump's trade war was a failure by any measure and the number of articles and papers pointing out the failures of his trade policy are staggering.
    If by failure you mean that China didn’t uphold their end of the bargain when they promised in an agreement reached in January 2020 to increase the amount of American imports; yes I agree. The trade deficit is still lopsided beyond all measure in Biden’s presidency.

You still didn’t answer my question. Why has Biden kept almost all the tariffs that Trump introduced in 2018?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 02-04-2024 at 06:31 PM.