Page 1608 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 60811081508155815981606160716081609161016181658 ... LastLast
Results 16,071 to 16,080 of 16781

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Take out the 70% of the vote Nikki Haley received in NH primary from Democrat voters who switched party affiliation for this primary and President Trump won the NH primary, receiving 76% of the vote.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Take out the 70% of the vote Nikki Haley received in NH primary from Democrat voters who switched party affiliation for this primary and President Trump won the NH primary, receiving 76% of the vote.
    Not a registered Republican is different than Democrats.

There are far more independent voters than single party dinosaurs.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Not a registered Republican is different than Democrats.

There are far more independent voters than single party dinosaurs.
    I KNEW you were going to play the "I'm an independent voter!" card.

Jesus...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This made my day.

Musk Risks Losing World’s Richest Title After Pay Package Voided

Elon Musk’s $55 billion pay package at Tesla Inc. was struck down by a Delaware judge after a shareholder challenged it as excessive, a ruling that would take a giant bite out of Musk’s wealth if it survives a likely appeal.

The decision Tuesday means that more than five years after the electric car maker’s co-founder was granted the largest executive compensation plan in history, Tesla’s board will have to start over and come up with a new proposal.

The ruling leaves the future of Musk’s fortune in limbo. Worth some $51.1 billion, the options were one of his most valuable assets. Without them his net worth would drop to $154.3 billion, making him the third-richest person in the world after spending most of the past couple of years as No. 1, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Following a trial that started more than a year ago, Delaware Chancery Court Chief Judge Kathaleen St. J. McCormick sided with an investor who complained that the 2018 package didn’t have proper disclosures about the performance benchmarks required of Musk and that the board had conflicts of interest in approving it.

Musk, 52, has topped Bloomberg’s wealth list thanks to his stake in Tesla, the world’s most valuable auto company. The stock options from his compensation plan have vested in increments over the past few years as performance targets have been achieved, but he hasn’t yet exercised any of the options, regulatory filings show.

“In the final analysis, Musk launched a self-driving process, recalibrating the speed and direction along the way as he saw fit,” the judge wrote. “The process arrived at an unfair price. And through this litigation, the plaintiff requests a recall.”

Another Musk Loss
    The judge’s decision to invalidate the pay plan followed another loss for the billionaire in court, in which he failed to persuade an appeals court in May to release him from a 2018 agreement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission that his Twitter posts about Tesla be screened. Musk, who prides himself on snubbing corporate norms, has prevailed in several other court battles.

In the compensation case, Tesla shareholder Richard Tornetta claimed board members failed to exercise independence as it drew up the pay package for its CEO and allowed him to improperly engineer the details of his pay plan to his liking.

Musk dictated the “framework and financial terms, which remained fundamentally unchanged” throughout the board’s approval process, Tornetta’s lawyers argued in briefs in Delaware Chancery Court.

The judge agreed that conflicts of interests made the board’s consideration of his pay packaged flawed.

“The most striking omission from the process is the absence of any evidence of adversarial negotiations between the Board and Musk concerning the size of the grant,” McCormick wrote.

Musk’s defense failed to explain why the “historically unprecedented compensation plan” was necessary to motivate the CEO to achieve “transformative growth.” Musk had no intention of leaving Tesla, and his ownership stake was sufficient motivation to keep him focused on growth, the judge said.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/litiga...oided-by-judge

Is Joy Reid a MAGA extremist now? She is styling her hair exactly like Trump and told her audience that Joe Biden is “starting another fucking war” on live television.

I’m not surprised that Biden put a hard hat on backwards, but none of his handlers or supporters could have told him before the photo was taken?

Also the Snopes “fact checkers” said it was false his hat was on backwards, and then later admitted it indeed was.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m not surprised that Biden put a hard hat on backwards, but none of his handlers or supporters could have told him before the photo was taken?

Also the Snopes “fact checkers” said it was false his hat was on backwards, and then later admitted it indeed was.

"It's like when you wear a baseball cap on backwards! He's just one of the middle class!"

What a colossal failure.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

I'm sure it'll be a Fox News premiere made for television movie within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure it'll be a Fox News premiere made for television movie within a week.
    What a colossal failure you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME