Page 1587 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 58710871487153715771585158615871588158915971637 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,870 of 16728

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Awwwww cute Chop!!!

Great looking dog!

Chop > CHOP indeed!
    He's from Los Santos, and he doesn't fuck around.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I agree.

I tend to piss people off, even my wife and kids, when I tell them that I don't play along with all this make believe bullshit. I don't like to enable the mentally retarded thoughts these people have parading through their minds and out their stupid fucking mouths. Having dealt with my older brother for years and his mental illness of being a narcissistic sociopath behaviour I'm done pandering to these fuck twats.

You want to believe that you're a girl, but you were born a man? That's fine, but do that shit at home and leave it there. If you can't deal with the fact that others don't want to play along, then maybe you are right and you really are a pussy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I agree.

I tend to piss people off, even my wife and kids, when I tell them that I don't play along with all this make believe bullshit. I don't like to enable the mentally retarded thoughts these people have parading through their minds and out their stupid fucking mouths. Having dealt with my older brother for years and his mental illness of being a narcissistic sociopath behaviour I'm done pandering to these fuck twats.

You want to believe that you're a girl, but you were born a man? That's fine, but do that shit at home and leave it there. If you can't deal with the fact that others don't want to play along, then maybe you are right and you really are a pussy.
    This can all be tracked back to the 70's when both parties agreed to shut down the mental health institutions instead of updating them. I understand it sucks having to pay taxes, though, nobody saw their taxes go down after they released these folks into the streets.

Now, instead of actually investing in the infrastructure, they are just right speaking you into accepting this as normal behavior and the mentally ill have an instant communication bullhorn to spread their delusions to confused teens with raging hormones.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 12-06-2023 at 11:21 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Jesus Christ, the cringe from the first 3 seconds.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Always nice to see bad things happen to bad people.

UPDATE 1-US agency will not reinstate $900 mln subsidy for SpaceX Starlink unit

WASHINGTON, Dec 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Tuesday reaffirmed its 2022 decision to deny SpaceX satellite internet unit Starlink $885.5 million in rural broadband subsidies.

The FCC said the decision impacting Elon Musk's space company was based on Starlink's failure to meet basic program requirements and that Starlink could not demonstrate it could deliver promised service after SpaceX had challeged the 2022 decision.

"The FCC followed a careful legal, technical and policy review to determine that this applicant had failed to meet its burden," FCC Chair Jessica Rosenworcel said.

The FCC cited among its reasons SpaceX's failure to successfully launch its Starship rocket, saying "the uncertain nature of Starship's future launches could impact Starlink's ability to meet" its obligations.

The FCC had rescined the funding in August 2022 based on speed-tset data after Starlink had agreed to provide high-speed Internet service to 642,000 rural homes and businesses in 35 states.

SpaceX said it was "deeply disappointed and perplexed" by the FCC decision, adding Starlink "is demonstrably one of the best options - likely the best option" to accomplish the goals of the rural internet program.

The two Republican commissioners on the five-member FCC dissented from the decision saying the FCC was improperly holding SpaceX to 2025 targets three years early and suggesting the Biden administration's anger toward Musk was to blame.

FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr said the commission was joining "the growing list of administrative agencies that are taking action against Elon Musk’s businesses" and said the decision "certainly fits the Biden Administration’s pattern of regulatory harassment."

Musk said in a post on X the FCC decision "doesn’t make sense. Starlink is the only company actually solving rural broadband at scale! They should arguably dissolve the program and return funds to taxpayers, but definitely not send it (to) those who aren’t getting the job done."

Republican FCC Commissioner Nathan Simington, who noted Starlink had about two million subscribers in September 2023, added: "SpaceX continues to put more satellites into orbit every month, which should translate to even faster and more reliable service." (Reporting by David Shepardson; Editing by Stephen Coates)
    https://fr.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-...Q5maET8mKC66MK

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Always nice to see bad things happen to bad people.

https://fr.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-...Q5maET8mKC66MK

Even better! Thank goodness the federal government is there to protect drivers from defective products of the pot head, antisemitic narcissist running Tesla.

Tesla recalls nearly all vehicles sold in US to fix system that monitors drivers using Autopilot

DETROIT (AP) — Tesla is recalling nearly all vehicles sold in the U.S., more than 2 million, to update software and fix a defective system that’s supposed to ensure drivers are paying attention when using Autopilot.

Documents posted Wednesday by U.S. safety regulators say the update will increase warnings and alerts to drivers and even limit the areas where basic versions of Autopilot can operate.

The recall comes after a two-year investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration into a series of crashes that happened while the Autopilot partially automated driving system was in use. Some were deadly.

The agency says its investigation found Autopilot’s method of making sure that drivers are paying attention can be inadequate and can lead to “foreseeable misuse of the system.”

The added controls and alerts will “further encourage the driver to adhere to their continuous driving responsibility,” the documents said.

But safety experts said while the recall is a good step, it still makes the driver responsible and doesn’t fix the underlying problem that Tesla’s automated systems have trouble spotting and stopping for obstacles in their path.

The recall covers models Y, S, 3 and X produced between Oct. 5, 2012, and Dec. 7 of this year. The update was to be sent to certain affected vehicles on Tuesday, with the rest getting it later.

Autopilot includes features called Autosteer and Traffic Aware Cruise Control, with Autosteer intended for use on limited access freeways when it’s not operating with a more sophisticated feature called Autosteer on City Streets.

The software update will limit where Autosteer can be used. “If the driver attempts to engage Autosteer when conditions are not met for engagement, the feature will alert the driver it is unavailable through visual and audible alerts, and Autosteer will not engage,” the recall documents said.

Depending on a Tesla’s hardware, the added controls include “increasing prominence” of visual alerts, simplifying how Autosteer is turned on and off, and additional checks on whether Autosteer is being used outside of controlled access roads and when approaching traffic control devices. A driver could be suspended from using Autosteer if they repeatedly fail “to demonstrate continuous and sustained driving responsibility,” the documents say.

According to recall documents, agency investigators met with Tesla starting in October to explain “tentative conclusions” about the fixing the monitoring system. Tesla did not concur with NHTSA’s analysis but agreed to the recall on Dec. 5 in an effort to resolve the investigation.

Auto safety advocates for years have been calling for stronger regulation of the driver monitoring system, which mainly detects whether a driver’s hands are on the steering wheel. They have called for cameras to make sure a driver is paying attention, which are used by other automakers with similar systems.

Philip Koopman, a professor of electrical and computer engineering at Carnegie Mellon University who studies autonomous vehicle safety, called the software update a compromise that doesn’t address a lack of night vision cameras to watch drivers’ eyes, as well as Teslas failing to spot and stop for obstacles.

“The compromise is disappointing because it does not fix the problem that the older cars do not have adequate hardware for driver monitoring,” Koopman said.

Koopman and Michael Brooks, executive director of the nonprofit Center for Auto Safety, contend that crashing into emergency vehicles is a safety defect that isn’t addressed. “It’s not digging at the root of what the investigation is looking at,” Brooks said. “It’s not answering the question of why are Teslas on Autopilot not detecting and responding to emergency activity?”

Koopman said NHTSA apparently decided that the software change was the most it could get from the company, “and the benefits of doing this now outweigh the costs of spending another year wrangling with Tesla.”

In its statement Wednesday, NHTSA said the investigation remains open “as we monitor the efficacy of Tesla’s remedies and continue to work with the automaker to ensure the highest level of safety.”
    https://apnews.com/article/tesla-aut...89feca46eb3002

10. Default

Why do you hate Elon Musk?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal