Page 1585 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 58510851485153515751583158415851586158715951635 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 16703

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    A schtick is posting facts?

Calling people out on their stupidity is "tiresome"?

Giving the "Left" a dose of their own posting is "insufferable"?

Well sorry your "Leftist" psyche has feelings about it... I'm sure your emotional trauma and lack of resiliency will lead to great things for you, society, and the world as a whole.

I'll keep on doing what I'm doing, thinking what I'm thinking, and saying what I want... because, I care about facts over your "feelings"... and yes... I'm one of those that doesn't cower from insults tossed by people out of their fucking minds.

I mean if you want to keep supporting the killing of babies up to the moment of conception, destroy the foundational principles of a country that affords you the freedoms you enjoy, insult/denigrate and try to silence people who disagree with you... Then well, go find someone else.

Don't complain when someone shoves the shit you're producing back down your throat.

Have a good day.
    Arqueto is hardly a leftist.

Source: His posting history
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JFReC...?feature=share

Dude! ROFL... that fucking guy is a legend!

That was smart as hell... You know those guys were not expecting that response LOL.

Holy... fucking... shit... get out of Oakland too... All their teams have, should tell you something. LOL.

Ha... haha... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... holy fucking shit...

Chicago Mayor blames the "right-wing" for violence in Chicago???

ROFL... This is absolute insanity... BTW anything they tell you someone is doing, is actually them doing it and saying others are. They tell you exactly what is going on...

You think "right wing extremists" as he puts it, want to be anywhere near fucking Chicago, their violence, and quality of life?? They must be Juise Smoliette MAGA types then... because most rational people (the ones the Democrat Party label "extremists") want to be no where near the cities controlled by Democrats.

Stop moving. Stay there. Don't bring that shit outside the city limits. Should implement a "mind virus" quarantine on San Fran, Chicago, Oakland, NY, Philadelphia, Atlanta, etc... Stop spreading that shit.

Fucking hilarious... Get ready for "California sucks because of all those "right wing extremists" here!! Those sons of bitches are tearing our cities apart!"

Sad part? The fucking morons will believe shit like that.

Almost forgot the "summer of love" where Portland and Seattle were completely decimated by those "right-wing extremists"... whew... can't forget that one. Those fucking Nazis almost took control of it!
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-29-2023 at 06:57 PM.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

LOL... they did a great skit. Good writing.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-a...crisis-2023-11

"The US Army is having a hard time recruiting. Now it's asking soldiers dismissed for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine to come back."

"The US Army is telling soldiers kicked out over COVID-19 vaccinations that they can come back. The Army missed its recruiting goal by about 25% in 2022. An Army official said Gen Z's distrust in institutions may be causing a recruiting decline."

https://media.defense.gov/2023/Jan/1...MED-FORCES.PDF

You can read the memo for yourself...

But... c'mon... ROFL... The DoD wants all those "unpatriotic, science denying, hate your fellow citizen, stupid, MAGA types" back in the military???? OH NO!!!

ROFL... something this sad, shouldn't be this funny.
    Last edited by Shaps; 12-01-2023 at 01:30 AM.

Trump is civilly liable for the insurrection a court order determined he instigated, he's being held criminally liable for the same insurrection. Lol.

Trump doesn’t have presidential immunity from lawsuits over January 6, appeals court rules

Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.

The decision, making new law around the presidency, will have significant implications for several cases against Trump in the Washington, DC, federal court related to the 2020 election. The decision arises out of lawsuits brought by Capitol Police officers and Democrats in Congress.

The opinion, written by Chief Judge Sri Srinivasan, states that not everything a president does while in office is protected from liability.

The president “does not spend every minute of every day exercising official responsibilities,” the opinion said. “And when he acts outside the functions of his office, he does not continue to enjoy immunity. … When he acts in an unofficial, private capacity, he is subject to civil suits like any private citizen.”

The decision to allow the January 6 lawsuits against Trump to proceed was unanimous among the three judges on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals. Judge Greg Katsas concurred with the decision, and Judge Judith Rogers concurred in part.

The decision allows three lawsuits against Trump from Capitol police officers and members of Congress who are seeking recovery from emotional distress and physical injury from the attack to move forward.

The complaints largely rely on a federal law prohibiting individuals from conspiring to prevent someone from holding federal office.

Trump moved to dismiss the lawsuits against him on several grounds, including presidential immunity, which the DC District Court rejected, saying that the former president’s actions in the lead-up to the riot at the US Capitol riot were all an effort to remain in office and not official functions of his presidency.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/01/polit...its/index.html

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS IS IT! -Seran, for the 100th time since 2016
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Safest, most secure election ever. Right. Doesn't take too many cases like this to change things.

Voter ID. In person voting only without substantial reason. No Ballot harvesting period. End drop boxes. Paper ballots. All of France can had count overnight and have a secure result by 9 am, so can we. They have voting go on late into the night too. Hell, let's make every 4 years a national holiday and stop this foolishness.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie