Page 1198 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 19869810981148118811961197119811991200120812481298 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,980 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Imagine claiming to have done research on the opposition and coming up with "lol you're stupid!". Absolutely elementary school level.
    It's no different than *98% of Bhaalizmo's posts on here, so it makes sense that it would resonate with him and he would see it as something deep and insightful.

*The other 2% are from his fap thread and his butthurt thread.

At least he somehow mustered up enough awareness to remove his HURR HURRRRR DERP RACIST EVERYTHINGPHOBE fake quotes from his sig. Probably because it was so cringe that even he realized it.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2022 at 02:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You suddenly end separation of Church and state.

You really need to work on that bigotry towards freedom of thought.

The sad part is, if Democrats would stop supporting killing babies they would never lose another election.
    Politics in church is more a violation of the separation of church and state, then ending their tax exemption status for in fact being political indoctrination centers. I'm hardly shocked you're arguing the exact opposite of the point you failed to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Politics in church is more a violation of the separation of church and state, then ending their tax exemption status for in fact being political indoctrination centers. I'm hardly shocked you're arguing the exact opposite of the point you failed to make.
    So, if a Pastor talks about politics during his sermon, he's breaking the law?

Can you point out which law specifically that is?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    lol @ salon.com. That's even worse than when Seran posts MSNBC opinion pieces and treats it as fact.

You fucking vegetable.
    Funny links are funny regardless of source.

Posting a link isn't pledging allegiance to it nor is it agreeing with it. Never heard of that site till it showed up on a feed.

I do see that it hurt your fee fees tho.

Sorry.

There there.

Potato.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Funny links are funny regardless of source.

Posting a link isn't pledging allegiance to it nor is it agreeing with it. Never heard of that site till it showed up on a feed.

I do see that it hurt your fee fees tho.

Sorry.

There there.

Potato.
    You'll never be important enough to hurt my feelings. Or anyone's feelings really, unless we're counting the disappointment your parents have felt for decades.

The article wasn't funny not because of the topic, but because the author just sucks at writing. So it's no surprise that an uncreative tard like you with your HUUURRRRR DURRRRRR UR A DUMB RACIST DUMBHEAD thought process being the absolute most creativity you can muster up, would think the article was legitimately funny. And that's before factoring in your total lack of self awareness.

Exhibit A:

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives, also do not consume the same sources of information about news and politics. Conservatives now inhabit their own self-created media echo chamber, which functions as a type of lie-filled and toxic closed episteme and sealed-off universe. The creation of such an alternate reality is an important attribute of fascism, in which truth itself must be destroyed and replaced with fantasies and fictions in support of the leader and his movement.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2022 at 05:28 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Some politics deal directly with the Church, should the lose their 1st Amendment Rights because of venue? Also, who decides what is and isn't political in nature?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Also, who decides what is and isn't political in nature?
    From what I understand the IRS laughably does.

Blog Entries

The moment we start taxing the church is the moment the church has rights to unrestricting lobbying.

The Democrats bitch about the NRA who takes in 442 million a year. Now imagine 50 billion dollars worth of leverage.

You have no clue about what you're talking about, you just know that you hate the church.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Some politics deal directly with the Church, should the lose their 1st Amendment Rights because of venue? Also, who decides what is and isn't political in nature?
    Not once in my life have I ever heard political parties discussed during a church service.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Not once in my life have I ever heard political parties discussed during a church service.
    I haven’t either, but I’m sure it has happened…. somewhere.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-25-2022 at 06:57 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam