Page 1197 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 19769710971147118711951196119711981199120712471297 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,970 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Lulz

New research on Trump voters: They're not the sharpest tools in the box, lack "cognitive sophistication," often believe Bible is literal word of God.

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/23/new...ls-in-the-box/
    Shocker, considering how domineering some of the tenants are in the Bible, while being incredibly obscure. I don't believe the majority of the Republican party who see them as deeply religious even understand the word of God beyond what their pastors and teachers tell them, and yet more and more these religious leaders preach politics rather than religion.

The desire to remove the tax exempt status from religious organizations which preach politics is correct, they have become political activist organizations and their earnings should be taxed accordingly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The desire to remove the tax exempt status from religious organizations which preach politics is correct, they have become political activist organizations and their earnings should be taxed accordingly.
    Doing this plays right into the hands of the Ted Cruz's of the world.

It really only proves how incredibly stupid you are.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Lulz

New research on Trump voters: They're not the sharpest tools in the box, lack "cognitive sophistication," often believe Bible is literal word of God.

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/23/new...ls-in-the-box/
    lol @ salon.com. That's even worse than when Seran posts MSNBC opinion pieces and treats it as fact.

You fucking vegetable.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2022 at 12:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-all...090118613.html

"Is it COVID or allergies? As pandemic wanes, experts talk spotting the difference"

This just makes me LOL. Thought would share.

Remember the past 2 years of censorship, misinformation, fear mongering, dehumanizing, degrading, and ostracizing of people for even speaking about Covid if it didn't align with the "establishment"? Now they compare it to allergies.

I do.
    From "Covid is the most deadly virus in the history of the universe and everyone is going to die!" to "Is this Covid or just an allergy?"

The best part is people like Bhaalizmo and Seran will never be smart enough to figure out what a retarded crock of shit this entire response has been. And you don't even really have to be smart to figure it out in the first place. You mostly just need a pulse and minimal brain activity.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Latrin should make a thread called On Allergies next.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I love when liberals start eating liberals...

"Starting in 2024, producers will be required to submit a summation of the race, gender, sexual orientation, and disability status of members of their movie’s cast and crew. If a particular movie does not have enough people of color or disabled people or gays or lesbians working on the set—and what is “enough” will be determined by a knotty tangle of byzantine formularies—then that movie will no longer be eligible for an Oscar."

I hope they just cancel themselves out of existence.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Doing this plays right into the hands of the Ted Cruz's of the world.

It really only proves how incredibly stupid you are.
    And how pray tell does putting political indoctrination centers within churches on the same level as other PACs play into that nut job Ted Cruz's hands?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And how pray tell does putting political indoctrination centers within churches on the same level as other PACs play into that nut job Ted Cruz's hands?
    You suddenly end separation of Church and state.

You really need to work on that bigotry towards freedom of thought.

The sad part is, if Democrats would stop supporting killing babies they would never lose another election.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I think churches should have tax exempt status up to a certain amount. Maybe 1m. There are a lot of small churches that can only exist due to the tax exempt status, and I think it would harm the poorer communities if those were shut down. Setting it to a limit of about 1m would protect them. If a place is making over 1m a year, you then phase in taxes after that amount. Any place hitting that amount is probably not in danger of closing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think churches should have tax exempt status up to a certain amount. Maybe 1m. There are a lot of small churches that can only exist due to the tax exempt status, and I think it would harm the poorer communities if those were shut down. Setting it to a limit of about 1m would protect them. If a place is making over 1m a year, you then phase in taxes after that amount. Any place hitting that amount is probably not in danger of closing.
    It would be difficult to actually determine that since most donations to the church come in the form of cash. Of course, this doesn't include the tithe donations and the online ones.

And if their tax exempt status was revoked, they would probably be asking for more parishioners to make cash donations instead of online/check/credit card.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.