Page 1169 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 169669106911191159116711681169117011711179121912691669 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 16741

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    IIRC, we should see T4F anytime talking about wag the dog, amirite?
    Eerily similar to Sarajevo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Bringing dignity back to the Office of the President! ROFL
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Stupid son of a bitch is ok, son of a bitch is not. Understand?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Watching the mental gymnastics of the liberal media in regards to this story is amazing.

So much for the past 4+ years of "ZOMG! You can't say bad things about the press! That's undemocratic!"

Word of the day is Joemicron here at work, remarkably witty.

My ex legit believes that the vaccine is really HIV being injected into people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    My ex legit believes that the vaccine is really HIV being injected into people.
    They have a cure for HIV now.

I know someone that believe every person injected with the vaccine is dead in 2 years. She has a Q tattoo also. She is also 45 and single.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

https://www.yahoo.com/news/op-ed-sup...193144660.html

"Op-Ed: If the Supreme Court bans affirmative action, it continues the U.S. legacy of racial discrimination"

First... think on that title...

"Eliminating race as a factor in admissions will significantly reduce minority admissions."

Second... dude gives numbers, but not any real reason for such a decline in his examples.

I'm serious and going to ask... because I'm perfectly fine with a standard - if someone meets that standard, then they are in. I don't think race should be on any form other than a medical one personally. College admissions shouldn't have the persons race on there IMO and accepted students should be based on the base educational standards of admittance.

We'll never get past "race" if we keep separating by it.

Not sure how eliminating someone's race on an admissions form would - as the author said - "significantly reduce minority admissions". The standard is the standard, and those above it would be accepted. Race has nothing to do with it, and if the people making selections don't know the race of the person they're admitting - then no racism can occur.... right??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-sup...223900562.html

"Must everyone be treated equally under the state’s progressive anti-discrimination laws? Or are some groups, such as women, entitled to greater protections under the law as compensation for historic discrimination or to protect religious belief?"

"the right of women to gender privacy. Such a right, the hearing officer said, is compensation for past discrimination and is consistent with the intent of the public accommodation law, which was written to remedy past injustice."

Never going to get past "discrimination"... by discriminating.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie