Page 1163 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 163663106311131153116111621163116411651173121312631663 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 16736

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/am-not-ch...211932082.html

"‘Am I not Chinese?’: Model pushes back against criticism of her ‘slanted eyes’"

ROFL.... people are complaining that a Chinese woman (a model) and I quote "Critics reportedly argued that the photos were feeding into Western stereotypes about Chinese people, which, in this case, is having “slanted eyes.”

HAHAHAHAHA... PC has gotten so bad, that people are complaining about a Chinese woman looking to Chinese in a Chinese advertisement. LOL

I swear you can't make this shit up....

Just a reminder - PC people are the most racist pieces of shit around... much more so than normal people... LOL.

Does that also mean any black dude who listens to rap is perpetuating racist stereotypes and is therefore racist themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by article
    Cai went on to call for an inclusive beauty standard that would welcome diversity and each person’s “unique charm.” She also pointed out that while she “totally” agrees with patriotism, “creating big problems out of normal matters has become a morbid obsession.”

A morbid obsession is a pretty accurate way to put it.

I bet Seran is super mad at this Chinese chick for being so Chinese that she's somehow racist against Chinese people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

ROFL... "trust us, we're not lying!"... HAHAHA

Fucking grifters... LOL

Fucking grifters... LOL
    That's beyond hilarious. "When we do have a bias it's the other side that benefits." The fuck is this shit?

https://www.axios.com/epstein-guards...b677fea95.html

"Prosecutors to drop charges against Epstein guards accused of falsifying records"

Nothing to see here folks! Move along! ROFL

Fucking grifters... LOL
    Actual footage of Seran watching that clip just before going off and saying Fox News lies 24/7:

Last edited by Methais; 12-31-2021 at 02:01 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

LOL

Got to go to a Russian new site to get more truth than CNN.

If I was a New Yorker, I would be asking for a full audit and accounting of what his wife did with the billion dollars.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Pope Francis took a wild swing at declining birthrates in the civilized world by denouncing childless couples or couples with only a single child who have pets. Gotta say this is a pretty tone deaf attempt by the head of the Catholic church, conveniently overlooking the tens of millions of starving people around the world. Yes, in a perfect world childless families who choose to do so can adopt, but many don't want that responsibility of raising young.

Meanwhile the tens of billions in assets belonging to the church which allow their priests to live in opulent luxury doesn't seem to be benefiting the poor. Mayhap the religious community ought to be looking out for the downtrodden and poor, rather than lining their own pockets and shaming the rest of us for being happily childless.

The practice, said the head of the world's 1.3 billion Catholics, "is a denial of fatherhood and motherhood and diminishes us, takes away our humanity".
    https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...-humanity-pope

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pope Francis took a wild swing at declining birthrates in the civilized world by denouncing childless couples or couples with only a single child who have pets. Gotta say this is a pretty tone deaf attempt by the head of the Catholic church, conveniently overlooking the tens of millions of starving people around the world. Yes, in a perfect world childless families who choose to do so can adopt, but many don't want that responsibility of raising young.

Meanwhile the tens of billions in assets belonging to the church which allow their priests to live in opulent luxury doesn't seem to be benefiting the poor. Mayhap the religious community ought to be looking out for the downtrodden and poor, rather than lining their own pockets and shaming the rest of us for being happily childless.

World hunger is nowhere the problem that you perceive it to be.

Most priests, pastors, do not live a life of luxury. Usually they either live in a room in the church or a small home on the church property.

Oddly, Pope Francis, who I'm not a huge fan of, knows more about biology that you, the local idiot.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

What does one have to do with the other?

I, for one, welcome lower birthrates.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.