Page 1140 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 140640104010901130113811391140114111421150119012401640 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 16715

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And again, absolutely nothing refuting the statement. Meanwhile, Biden already pointed out that his March tweet was referring to the former President's Muslim ban. Remember that, when Trump excluded immigration from entire countries based upon their religious beliefs and the misinformation that Muslims were somehow universally radicalized.
    Let's talk about his February 2020 tweet. Especially since Trump's "muslim" ban was from 2017:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...703043588?s=20
    Last edited by Methais; 11-27-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Here is Biden literally calling Trump a xenophobe because of his travel restrictions in regards to the China virus:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1223727977361338370

We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.
    Seran: Nope! Factcheck.org said that never happened! I only listen to the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    no, he'll double down and try to misdirect
    And again, absolutely nothing refuting the statement. Meanwhile, Biden already pointed out that his March tweet was referring to the former President's Muslim ban. Remember that, when Trump excluded immigration from entire countries based upon their religious beliefs and the misinformation that Muslims were somehow universally radicalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's talk about his February 2020 tweet. Especially since Trump's "muslim" ban was from 2017:

Is this where you just pretend this all didn't just happen and you move on... or do you TRIPLE down on your stupidity?

I'm hoping for the trifecta...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is this where you just pretend this all didn't just happen and you move on... or do you TRIPLE down on your stupidity?

I'm hoping for the trifecta...
    He already ignored my post the first time I brought it up. He won't reply to it until he thinks he came up with some clever way to move the goalposts again. Except he's stupid so it'll just sound extra dumb and we'll laugh at him for being a cuck some more.

That post:

Meanwhile at factcheck.org...

Trump said Democrats “loudly criticized and protested” his announced travel restrictions, and that they “called me a racist because I made that decision.” Trump is overstating Democratic opposition. None of the party’s congressional leaders and none of the Democratic candidates running for president have directly criticized that decision, though at least two Democrats have.

Let's see what sort of mental gymnastics you use to try and move the goalposts with again.

Tard.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-27-2021 at 04:34 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And lasted until Biden repealed it in his first month in office dipshit. Trump's executive order Executive Order 13780 was repealed by Biden under Presidential Proclamation 10141

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here is Biden literally calling Trump a xenophobe because of his travel restrictions in regards to the China virus:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1223727977361338370

Seran: Nope! Factcheck.org said that never happened! I only listen to the facts!
    Already answered, way to follow the thread there grandpa.

Already answered, way to follow the thread there grandpa.
    "Already answered"? It fucking happened. It's right there in black and white, I even provided a link and everything. What you really meant to say was "I already attempted to gaslight the entire PC in regards to that post and said it never happened so move on already."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...180104615.html

"Democrats want to rescue union pensions from the party's failed bailout plan"

"Democrats' admission this bailout will cost much more than advertised should raise concerns about the real costs of the third massive bill they are rushing to enact this year with new social spending schemes."

ROFL... never saw that one coming did you!? LOL.. Dem's need more taxpayer money for their payoffs, because they can't calculate correctly.

"Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is leading several Democratic senators in a letter demanding PBGC rewrite the flawed rescue to provide untold billions more in taxpayer handouts."

"In July, PBGC estimated the cost of the bailout at $8 billion more than CBO. In September, it increased the score yet again to $97.2 billion, while projecting that the final cost may be far higher."

Amazing people keep falling for their line of bullshit.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-27-2021 at 05:03 PM.

And lasted until Biden repealed it in his first month in office dipshit. Trump's executive order Executive Order 13780 was repealed by Biden under Presidential Proclamation 10141

So.. is President Biden trying to make it harder for black and brown people to immigrate to the US, like candidate Biden said?

You know President Biden doesn't read these forums.. so you can say that either candidate Biden was wrong to tweet that... or you can say President Biden is wrong to now do what he was condemning..

But you can't support both.. or you are dumber than anyone ever imagined.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

So I lost track of how many other people told y'all that the Trump ban was not COVID related, but it wasn't. This is apples and oranges. The Trump Africa bans were another extension of his "muslim" ban. Yes, that started in 2017, but it was ongoing until repealed by shitheel Biden.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...n-six-n1142231

Here's an article posted in 2020, about Trump adding African countries to his anti terrorism ban.