Page 1008 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 8508908958998100610071008100910101018105811081508 ... LastLast
Results 10,071 to 10,080 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Some of the dumbest people I have ever had to deal with usually have letters after their name.
    The ones with blue checkmarks are the stupidest ones.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-coro...122000863.html

Weird right?

Thought it was a bat. Oh wait, no evidence. But I'm pretty sure someone said it was, and to believe the experts. Oh wait, no evidence. But I'm positive people said it never could be something else. Oh wait, no evidence.

It's almost as if... let me think... oh yea.. it was an election year. Now I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-coro...122000863.html

Weird right?

Thought it was a bat. Oh wait, no evidence. But I'm pretty sure someone said it was, and to believe the experts. Oh wait, no evidence. But I'm positive people said it never could be something else. Oh wait, no evidence.

It's almost as if... let me think... oh yea.. it was an election year. Now I get it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

You do realize "Parkbandit is as bad at reading as Shaps" isn't a great look, right? Or have you finally come to terms with your mental disability?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What's so mystifying about that? A woman with a doctorate degree literally fantasized about murdering white people because she felt it would be good for humanity if she murdered as many white people as she could and she gave this lecture as an invited guest to Yale, and not only have Democrats not condemned her words, but to my knowledge she hasn't lost her license and is even being invited to other schools to give the same lecture.

In other words: Go fuck yourself with your false outrage. OH NOES! Some idiot is saying vaccines give people magnetic power! Meanwhile let's ignore people who are encouraging others to engage in racial warfare.
    Blah blah. Topic is crazy lady with fake, conspiracy science about vaccines and you're immediately trying to change the topic. Big surprise, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Blah blah. Topic is crazy lady with fake, conspiracy science about vaccines and you're immediately trying to change the topic. Big surprise, loser.
    Crazy lady with fake conspiracy science about vaccines and you along with the Left are ready to lynch her.

Crazy lady dreaming of mass murdering white people and you along with the Left:

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Crazy lady with fake conspiracy science about vaccines and you along with the Left are ready to lynch her.

Crazy lady dreaming of mass murdering white people and you along with the Left:

It's literally irrelevant go the topic. Regardless how stupid both women are.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's literally irrelevant go the topic. Regardless how stupid both women are.
    Like you give a fuck about the topic. Keep deflecting.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible