Page 1415 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 41591513151365140514131414141514161417142514651515 ... LastLast
Results 14,141 to 14,150 of 16757

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    By chance did you hear about all those elections workers and one county elections head which are under indictment for loading software into machines or giving access to others on behalf of the GOP?

Maybe you also heard of that orange guy who asked a state governor to "find votes" for him to win. Then when he lost he subsequently tried to stage a coup. Bahaha
    Was this "coup" an armed coup?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You would have to be some of the dumbest human beings on the planet to call 1/6/2021 a "coup" or better yet an "armed insurrection" yet here is the dumbest among us still calling it.

Thank you for being the dumbest person to ever post here, Seran.. it really makes people like time4fun, Ashliana, Backlash, Bhaalizmo and Shaft feel better about themselves.

They can literally go out and shout from the rooftop that they are not the dumbest person alive... there is at least 1 out there more dumb than them.
    Pretty hard to overtake the last administration or it's leader for dumbest beings in the planet, particularly after the failed coup. What really sums it up is the number of close advisors and former appointees who have come forward as witnesses as said dumbness.

Blog Entries

Pretty hard to overtake the last administration or it's leader for dumbest beings in the planet, particularly after the failed coup. What really sums it up is the number of close advisors and former appointees who have come forward as witnesses as said dumbness.
    You enjoy eating poop.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

TRANSLATION: "NO ONE has a chance of taking my Retard Championship from me, so don't even try!"

Jesus man... calm down. Save your full retard shit for a contender.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

Forecast for tomorrow is torrential liberal tears refilling all the depleted watersheds.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Forecast for tomorrow is torrential liberal tears refilling all the depleted watersheds.
    I can't wait...

Here's to hoping it's similar to 1980... and we can actually prosper for 8+ years, instead of getting cut short.

I really think people have amnesia or something. The country in 2019 heading into 2020 was doing fucking awesome... then Covid and the batshit insane Left happened...

We've had 2 years of horrendousness (BTW anyone seen Kamala lately? She's literally gone missing)... and we can only hope the election for the Dems is so bad people in the "mainstream media" shut the fuck up, get out of the way, and stop dividing the country.

I have no idea how it's going to turn out, but one can hope.

BTW: 2020 elections most secure ever! 2022 elections most unsecure ever! **Democrats** (Keep in mind, they've had all three branches of Government in their control - so if the elections are the "most unsecure ever!" per the Democrats comments... then it's their fault)... the Lefties won't get the irony in that statement or their previous ones concerning 2016-2020.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-08-2022 at 12:25 AM.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delet...184500244.html

"How to Delete Your Twitter (And the Social Media Sites You Should Log Onto Next)"

ROFL.. fuckin Left losing their minds. Good for them. Hopefully they start up their own and go where they want. So odd, giving them the advice they've been screaming about for years at conservatives has finally come home to roost. Maybe they should get onto Truth Social. LOL
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-08-2022 at 12:28 AM.

This coup you speak of. Was it an armed coup? Or was it an unarmed coup?

Please advise.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus man...