Page 1080 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 8058098010301070107810791080108110821090113011801580 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais Forced To Look Away From Unpleasant Reality

https://www.yahoo.com/news/college-s...135426946.html

"The students filming go on to say that the majority of facilities on campus "centers" the White students, and them being in the "multicultural space" "is peak white [cis] male bulls--t." Another student is heard saying, "we're asking you to leave if you have any consideration for people of color."

Democrats... getting people of color to segregate themselves, and thinking it's the right thing to do. /golf clap...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The GOP's own retarded "audit" of Arizona's election, by the so-called "Cyber Ninjas," showed that Trump lost by an even greater degree, finding that hundreds of votes that went to Trump should have gone to Biden.

Yeah as an MC resident I have been loling heartily at the very public ego death of those that called for, ran, and defended or deflected from that shitshow. Can't wait to see the next set of talking points saying those Cyber Ninja clowns were antifa plants.

Meanwhile Trump is still claiming there were 44k 'illegal ballots' cast in MC from whatever social media pocket dimension he has been banished to. You guys better 'donate' a few more million to his slush fu- Patriot Eagle Truth Investigators so he can fight the swamp or whatever.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by AshREEEEanus View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...204948379.html

"Black Lives Matter leader calls Bill de Blasio's vaccine mandate 'modern day freedom papers'"

"Although Mayor Bill De Blasio ran on progressives values, nothing in his tenure will attest to his campaign promises," Newsome said. "The September 13th vaccine mandate is racist and specifically targets Black New Yorkers. The vaccination passports are modern day Freedom Papers, which limit the free will of Black people."

"The vaccination mandates infringe upon the civil liberties of the Black community," Newsome claimed. "It’s more than where we can dine or enjoy entertainment, it will result in loss of income. As of Monday, September 27, Black health care workers and educators will lose their jobs."

Guess who else thinks vaccine mandates should be in effect... Joe Biden... so essentially... BLM declares Democratic Party Politicians and Joe Biden racists.

Whew...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-effort-511157

"“He’s going as far as he can in calling out the true enemy. The true enemy is one wing of his opposition,” said Paul Maslin, a pollster and consultant — using stark language reflecting Democrats’ rising level of fury and frustration with the vaccine holdouts. He’s saying to us now: ‘I’m getting tough with them,’” Maslin added. “And it’s about time.”

"We can’t allow a radicalized minority that is anti-science and anti-reason to drive policymaking, or no issue of national importance will ever be effectively addressed,” said Ben LaBolt, the former Obama spokesperson and Democratic strategist, adding that Americans will judge Biden based on how he manages the pandemic and how the economy performs. “Here he is taking strong action to move both of those outcomes in a positive direction.”

Damn, they're calling Blacks a "radicalized minority", "anti-science and anti-reason", and "the true enemy"????

Damn.. Democrats really do hate minorities it seems. Wonder how he's going to "get tough on them"?

We know what happened last time Democrats "got tough" on a segment of society...
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-26-2021 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...204948379.html

"Black Lives Matter leader calls Bill de Blasio's vaccine mandate 'modern day freedom papers'"

"Although Mayor Bill De Blasio ran on progressives values, nothing in his tenure will attest to his campaign promises," Newsome said. "The September 13th vaccine mandate is racist and specifically targets Black New Yorkers. The vaccination passports are modern day Freedom Papers, which limit the free will of Black people."

"The vaccination mandates infringe upon the civil liberties of the Black community," Newsome claimed. "It’s more than where we can dine or enjoy entertainment, it will result in loss of income. As of Monday, September 27, Black health care workers and educators will lose their jobs."

Guess who else thinks vaccine mandates should be in effect... Joe Biden... so essentially... BLM declares Democratic Party Politicians and Joe Biden racists.

Whew...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-effort-511157

"“He’s going as far as he can in calling out the true enemy. The true enemy is one wing of his opposition,” said Paul Maslin, a pollster and consultant — using stark language reflecting Democrats’ rising level of fury and frustration with the vaccine holdouts. He’s saying to us now: ‘I’m getting tough with them,’” Maslin added. “And it’s about time.”

"We can’t allow a radicalized minority that is anti-science and anti-reason to drive policymaking, or no issue of national importance will ever be effectively addressed,” said Ben LaBolt, the former Obama spokesperson and Democratic strategist, adding that Americans will judge Biden based on how he manages the pandemic and how the economy performs. “Here he is taking strong action to move both of those outcomes in a positive direction.”

Damn, they're calling Blacks a "radicalized minority", "anti-science and anti-reason", and "the true enemy"????

Damn.. Democrats really do hate minorities it seems. Wonder how he's going to "get tough on them"?

We know what happened last time Democrats "got tough" on a segment of society...
    If they can't manage to get an ID, how does anyone expect them to get a vaccine?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's called personal choice. Any individual who chooses not to vaccinated runs the risk of severe infection, and may lose their employment as a result of the bad decision making. Vaccine mandates are color blind, despite idiots like you and this dude who runs a group of two (he and his wife) with the name BLM, that's not actually affiliated with BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's called personal choice. Any individual who chooses not to vaccinated runs the risk of severe infection, and may lose their employment as a result of the bad decision making. Vaccine mandates are color blind, despite idiots like you and this dude who runs a group of two (he and his wife) with the name BLM, that's not actually affiliated with BLM.
    You are by far the biggest racist I have ever come across. Good job!