Page 1635 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 6351135153515851625163316341635163616371645 ... LastLast
Results 16,341 to 16,350 of 16643

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL... Democrats are nervous about Biden winning in November.. so the calls for Soyomayor to retire now are starting to chime louder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ar-BB1k5iOC

I love it when liberals eat other liberals.
    Yeah, retiring last year would have been ok. This year, won't fly, the have no time to get shit through. Same old crap with these arrogant Leftist justices, always trying to hang on forever. You would think that they would have learned with O'Conner, retire when the POTUS is strong and the majority is clear. But nope.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

They are pulling out the "How to deal with Trump" playbook against Bolsonaro in Brazil... indicted him for falsification of his own Covid 19 vaccination data.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"Hey guys, I know I got a bunch of you sent to prison trying to overthrow and election by raiding Congress, but if you actually elect me this time I promise you I'll pardon you for real this time. Don't blame me for not doing it when I was President last time." LOL

Trump is making the Jan. 6 attack a cornerstone of his bid for the White House

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Donald Trump has launched his general election campaign not merely rewriting the history of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, but positioning the violent siege and its failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election as a cornerstone of his bid to return to the White House.

At a weekend rally in Ohio, his first as the presumed Republican Party presidential nominee, Trump stood onstage, his hand raised in salute to the brim of his red MAGA hat, as a recorded chorus of prisoners in jail for their roles in the Jan. 6 attack sang the national anthem.

An announcer asked the crowd to please rise “for the horribly and unfairly treated January 6th hostages.” And people did, and sang along.

“They were unbelievable patriots,” Trump said as the recording ended.

Having previously vowed to pardon the rioters, he promised to help them “the first day we get into office.”

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...289c2c99761373

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "Hey guys, I know I got a bunch of you sent to prison trying to overthrow and election by raiding Congress, but if you actually elect me this time I promise you I'll pardon you for real this time. Don't blame me for not doing it when I was President last time." LOL
    "TRUMP WUZ THERE PUS'HING PEOPLE INTO THE CAPITAL BUILDING'S, FORCING THEM TOO GO IN AND THEN HE TRIED TO GRAB A S'ECTRET S'ECURITY DRIVER AND HI'S S'TEERING WHEEL TOO GO BACK!" -sErAN

Man, the left wing media in this country LOVES retarded people like you.. because you just get on your knees, open up your mouth and take it right down the throat, no questions asked.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hey guys, I can't stop shitting my pants all day every day. I mean I can, but I choose not to.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seriously, Seran, one day, just try going one day without being an absolute wreck of a human being.

Just one day. Who knows, you might like it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...law-rcna142971

Seran's TV is telling him to be very upset about this as we speak.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...law-rcna142971

Seran's TV is telling him to be very upset about this as we speak.
    The conservative-majority court, with three liberal justices dissenting
    I love it. Remember all of the shit Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) gave Trump for referring to judges as "Obama" judges or "Democrat" judges?

Now they just openly say shit like this with exactly zero shame.

Blog Entries

Ted Lieu - The best way to combat fake news is for people to watch MSNBC because they report real news all the time.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770173149272846402

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That guy is a fucking clown.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME