Page 1657 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6571157155716071647165516561657165816591667 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,570 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

The Moon 'Is Made Up Mostly of Gases,' Sheila Jackson Lee Tells Students

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Jackson Lee
    "You have the energy of the moon at night," Jackson Lee tried explaining to attendees, seeming to misunderstand that the moon doesn't release energy at night, it is merely reflecting light from the sun.

"And sometimes you've heard the word 'full moon,'" she continued. "Sometimes you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon," which the graduate of Yale explained is a "complete rounded circle which is made up mostly of gases."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...f-gas-n2637543

In before Seran doubles down with her.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-11-2024 at 08:42 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

We should totally just hand over trillions of dollars to these people, what could go wrong?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Loving the rep.

I guess my wife getting a job at a top law firm in Texas, and me working 90% remotely means I’m a simp for moving to Texas, so my wife can accept the job offer. Hilarious.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Loving the rep.

I guess my wife getting a job at a top law firm in Texas, and me working 90% remotely means I’m a simp for moving to Texas, so my wife can accept the job offer. Hilarious.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Loving the rep.

Congrats and welcome to the America within America. Assimilate to our culture. This includes abandoning your love for the Ravens and becoming a disappointed Cowboys fan.

Edit: Also, pretty please don’t vote for that gun-grabbing asshole Collin Allred for Senator. He was at one time rep before they redrew the map awhile back. Fuck that guy.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-11-2024 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the America within America. Assimilate to our culture.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the America within America. Assimilate to our culture. This includes abandoning your love for the Ravens and becoming a disappointed Cowboys fan.

Edit: Also, pretty please don’t vote for that gun-grabbing asshole Collin Allred for Senator. He was at one time rep before they redrew the map awhile back. Fuck that guy.
    I will never abandon the Ravens!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

8. Default

Loving the rep.

Not following this at all.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Not following this at all.
    He believes people think he is retarded because his wife got a job offer in Texas and he's moving there.. and he's upset he's getting negative rep (which wasn't me until I saw his "OMG I GOT RED REP IT'S NOT FAIR! crybaby shit, so I hit him with some)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

I'm sure some of you have seen the movie Wag the Dog.

I have to wonder if near war with Iran, Russia and China are part of the plot lines the Biden Crime Syndicate has created to distract from the invasion of our southern border and looming dismantling of our free and fair elections.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal