Page 1527 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 527102714271477151715251526152715281529153715771627 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,270 of 16706

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    He-Man is not a thing for little ones today, but I’m going to raise them right on the classics. They don’t watch TV right now but I play the OG He-Man theme song on my phone and we have a wrestling/tickle/dance session every day. Once they turn 2 I think that is old enough to show them the Dolph Lundgren live action. Later we can move on to Conan the Barbarian and work our way up to Predator. The point is to feed them 80s action film propaganda to fill their mind with toxic masculinity & their body with high levels of testosterone.

Right now they just have some soft miniature sports balls they play with. As soon as they turn 4 I can sign them up for T-ball and will take them fishing.

They have only started to eat real food in the last month or so (only have their two bottom front teeth coming through right now), but they both love brisket. We just chop it up real fine. They seem to prefer the spicy thin Texas BBQ sauce over the KC thick and sweet.
    Keep up the good work...

We're all around the same age... does no one else miss the 70's/80's as a kid?

Outside playing all day, riding bikes all over the city, coming home at dark for dinner, latch-key kids, by 11-12 babysitting for neighbors, going to the movies unsupervised, getting dropped off at the pool and picked up at closing, YMCA overnighters for all the kids, etc...

How does anyone think the direction we've been going for the past 10 years or so is better... it's just unequivocally worse.

I truly feel sad for my nieces/nephews growing up now... and seeing the moods society puts them in compared to what I experienced as a kid.

If you know, you know... and yes I know they are movies, but... The Great Outdoors and Uncle Buck anyone?
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-18-2023 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Father's matter.
    According to California Reparations Committee.. it's overrated and racist.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/06/califo...port-is-cruel/
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Keep up the good work...

We're all around the same age... does no one else miss the 70's/80's as a kid?

Outside playing all day, riding bikes all over the city, coming home at dark for dinner, latch-key kids, by 11-12 babysitting for neighbors, going to the movies unsupervised, getting dropped off at the pool and picked up at closing, YMCA overnighters for all the kids, etc...

How does anyone think the direction we've been going for the past 10 years or so is better... it's just unequivocally worse.

I truly feel sad for my nieces/nephews growing up now... and seeing the moods society puts them in compared to what I experienced as a kid.

If you know, you know... and yes I know they are movies, but... The Great Outdoors and Uncle Buck anyone?
    All of those family comedies with Chevy Chase, Dan Akroid, Steve Martin, etc were amazing. Funny, risqué for the time and yet still wholesome enough. Planes Trains and Automobiles and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation were regular re-watches for our family growing up. I think the last two generations severely missed out on regular family get togethers, movie nights, game nights and the like. It shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    All of those family comedies with Chevy Chase, Dan Akroid, Steve Martin, etc were amazing. Funny, risqué for the time and yet still wholesome enough. Planes Trains and Automobiles and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation were regular re-watches for our family growing up. I think the last two generations severely missed out on regular family get togethers, movie nights, game nights and the like. It shows.
    First decent, and human, comment you've made in years I can agree with.

Odd how we differ on so much else.

Glad you were able to enjoy that period of time... shame the younger generation is not.

Classic.

Las Vegas police execute search warrant in connection to murder of Tupac Shakur
    https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-v...f-tupac-shakur

It’s going to get real interesting when Tupac goes on Twitter to announce he is still alive & that he just dropped his new album “21st Century Thug Life”.

Tupac Shakur and his durag phylactery.

Never doubt the power of con men to use faith to defraud dumb innocents and enrich themselves. Less surprisingly they're from Florida. Perhaps this is where Trump got his infamous advice for everyone to inject themselves with cleanser.

Federal jury convicts 4 Florida men for selling bleach solution as ‘miracle’ cure for diseases

It took only 30 minutes on Wednesday for a Miami federal jury to convict a father and his three sons of selling a toxic bleach solution as “miracle” medical cure out of a fake Florida church’s website to thousands of consumers across the country.

Mark Grenon, 65, and sons Jonathan, 37, Joseph, 35, and Jordan, 29 chose to represent themselves in their two-day trial in Miami federal court. But they said nothing during the trial, as if they were silently protesting the proceeding.

Only after the 12-person jury hit them with a quick verdict did one of the Grenons speak up. “We will be appealing,” Joseph Grenon said.

During the trial and closing arguments, prosecutors had a lot to say about the the four defendants from Bradenton, portraying them as con men who used a phony religious front on a website, the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, to sell $1 million worth of their “Miracle Mineral Solution” in video pitches as a cure for 95% of the world’s known diseases, from AIDS to the coronavirus.

“This whole Miracle Mineral Solution scheme was built on deception and dishonesty,” prosecutor John Shipley said during his closing argument, telling jurors that the Grenons “created a fake church to make it harder for the Food and Drug Administration and government to stop them from selling snake oil.”

But, “this was no church,” he argued. “This was a scam for money — an old-fashioned scam.”

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-jury-...222530812.html

Never doubt the power of con men to use faith to defraud dumb innocents and enrich themselves. Less surprisingly they're from Florida. Perhaps this is where Trump got his infamous advice for everyone to inject themselves with cleanser.
    Post the video of Trump telling people to "inject themselves with cleanser."

You won't, because you literally can't, because as usual you're retarded and full of shit.

loser
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Apparently this song is racist? I feel like I must be missing some context.