Page 1361 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 36186112611311135113591360136113621363137114111461 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 16703

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    "threats to our democracy" because they don't believe in big government control of their lives
    You aren't dumb enough to actually believe that's the reason, right?

Also 50% of the population aren't MAGA supporters.
    Last edited by drauz; 09-04-2022 at 10:47 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You aren't dumb enough to actually believe that's the reason, right?

Also 50% of the population aren't MAGA supporters.
    Apparently you are dumb enough to think that. I was being nice since he through out loads of shit, loads of out right lies and there are dozens of reasons that people don't like the dementia dictator in chief.

And when you get on national TV and say that people that disagree with your policies are bad and a threat to democracy, just like Hitler did with the Jews, fine distinctions of semantics don't matter.

At least he finally showed his true colors and if the Republicans have any kind of media savvy, this is going to assure a red wave and his party is already trying to dump him.

Stop supporting a Hitler wannabe.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Apparently you are dumb enough to think that. I was being nice since he through out loads of shit, loads of out right lies and there are dozens of reasons that people don't like the dementia dictator in chief.

And when you get on national TV and say that people that disagree with your policies are bad and a threat to democracy, just like Hitler did with the Jews, fine distinctions of semantics don't matter.

At least he finally showed his true colors and if the Republicans have any kind of media savvy, this is going to assure a red wave and his party is already trying to dump him.

Stop supporting a Hitler wannabe.
    What? No, I don't think that's the reason he called MAGA supporters "threats to democracy". Are you so frothing mad that you can't think or type straight? Calm down son, you're going to be ok. The bad man can't hurt you anymore.

What? No, I don't think that's the reason he called MAGA supporters "threats to democracy". Are you so frothing mad that you can't think or type straight? Calm down son, you're going to be ok. The bad man can't hurt you anymore.
    Fuck off. You support a racist fascist and yet you seem to think somehow you can come off as mature and rational? You support fascism, there is nothing mature or rational about that. And unlike selfish pieces of shit like you and other supporters of whoever can give you "free shit from the government" to buy your votes, I actually have concern for others, my community, the nation and humanity in general. Joe needs to go, I can't wait for the impeachments.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

It's worth noting the crazy, hate filled, froth at the mouth Conservatives that form the MAGA loyalists are maybe a dozen members of Congress and a tiny fraction of the Republican party as a whole. And their threat, keeping Trump in power regardless of laws broken or constitutional amendments trampled upon, is a very real one.

6. Default

Fuck off. You support a racist fascist and yet you seem to think somehow you can come off as mature and rational? You support fascism, there is nothing mature or rational about that. And unlike selfish pieces of shit like you and other supporters of whoever can give you "free shit from the government" to buy your votes, I actually have concern for others, my community, the nation and humanity in general. Joe needs to go, I can't wait for the impeachments.
    You have absolutely no idea what racism or fascism are, apparently.

You realize they have actual definitions, right?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

What is the definition of semi-fascism? Is that when the Canadian government uses violence as a means to censure peacefully protesting truck drivers?

Blog Entries

Yeah, you sure do seem like a caring and loving person. Everything you've ever posted here just screams that. You calling everyone a racist and a fascist after being called that for 6 years now is a joke. You're a joke. No one takes you seriously with your half baked conspiracy theories. Who cares about your concern, might as well just say thoughts and prayers for all the good your concern does. I've volunteered at hospitals, helped set up farmer's markets, and helped dying relatives. What have you done for your community?

You're to proud to say you gotten taken in by a con man and probably still think the election was stolen, just like you still think everyone at the capitol was let in. You're a piece of shit who prances around like he knows what's best for everyone, guess what you don't. You have shit ideas and this country would be in far worse shape if "your ideas" (cause lets face it, you're just parroting what you've read) were implemented.

Sorry you're such a piece of shit and Biden got you big mad. Please cry some more.
    Last edited by drauz; 09-04-2022 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

If you had any semblance of self awareness, you wouldn't have posted this.. given your complete and utter meltdown over 2016 election.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yeah, you sure do seem like a caring and loving person. Everything you've ever posted here just screams that. You calling everyone a racist and a fascist after being called that for 6 years now is a joke. You're a joke. No one takes you seriously with your half baked conspiracy theories. Who cares about your concern, might as well just say thoughts and prayers for all the good your concern does. I've volunteered at hospitals, helped set up farmer's markets, and helped dying relatives. What have you done for your community?

You're to proud to say you gotten taken in by a con man and probably still think the election was stolen, just like you still think everyone at the capitol was let in. You're a piece of shit who prances around like he knows what's best for everyone, guess what you don't. You have shit ideas and this country would be in far worse shape if "your ideas" (cause lets face it, you're just parroting what you've read) were implemented.

Sorry you're such a piece of shit and Biden got you big mad. Please cry some more.
    Let's see, posting about volunteering and so on, how to try and build internet credibility technique #3, claim altruistic volunteering. Color me unimpressed.

So, You whine about claims the election was stolen but supported Hillary that claimed the same. You whine about my ideas but hey, your party is in charge, has wrecked the economy, enslaved our grandkids to decades of debt all to pay off world wide welfare scheme under the guide of saving the environment, enticed Russia into a war, locked the people up in their own homes needlessly, supported a guy that piled old folks into nursing homes to die alone, have literally talked about putting your political enemies into camps and now, your deer leader is calling half the population a threat to democracy. You support racist BLM and the burning of cities, assault on people, murder and so on because it suits your agenda, you have defunded cops, supported bailing out criminals that have gone on to murder people and all in the name of your progressive agenda.

Seems like things were a lot better off under the previous administration. But yeah, my ideas are horrible and the world would be so bad for them. Before the collapse comes, I hope you live long enough to suffer under the full weight of your policies, too bad others have to suffer as well because of you.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.