Page 1403 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 40390313031353139314011402140314041405141314531503 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,030 of 16701

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is right up there when you said women can't be effective leaders.

It might be time to switch to another login here again.. you've outted yourself once more.
    You sound really upset about it.

You should take an early nap today.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

What evidence, specifically?
    If you cry real hard maybe Paul will let you be his shine boy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you cry real hard maybe Paul will let you be his shine boy.
    I already have a job... maybe you should look into this.

Might make you less of a burden to society... not that you care about that though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You sound really upset about it.

You should take an early nap today.
    You don't have the ability to make me upset.

I would have to care.. which I don't.

Also, I don't have time to take a nap today.. unlike you, I'm still a productive member of society.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    His Facebook page, all viewable under Wayback as Facebook took down the website. Plus his blog on frenlyfrens. His rants and raving about Donald Trump's stolen election, covid-19 inoculation conspiracies and antisemitism is pretty toxic. Also pretty in line with standard MAGA philosophies. I'm not sure why you ask though, you and I both know you won't bother to educate yourself on the topic.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/29/what...on-attack.html

Blog posts that are being investigated in connection with DePape describe someone with sprawling and contradictory views, multiple senior law enforcement officials familiar with the case told NBC News. The posts take aspects of liberal anti-establishment ideas to more recent posts that espouse positions typically associated with far-right extremism, the sources said.

Let me guess...only the stuff that's considered "right wing" counts, but the rest doesn't, for this gay nudist LGBT and BLM progressive activist living in a hippie commune in Berkeley who suffers from severe mental illness, that Pelosi described as "a friend," right?

And you wonder why everyone here, including other democrats/leftists, thinks you're a retard, and why 0 people take anything you say seriously.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    His Facebook page, all viewable under Wayback as Facebook took down the website. Plus his blog on frenlyfrens. His rants and raving about Donald Trump's stolen election, covid-19 inoculation conspiracies and antisemitism is pretty toxic. Also pretty in line with standard MAGA philosophies. I'm not sure why you ask though, you and I both know you won't bother to educate yourself on the topic.
    "Educate" myself... to your standards? What does that take.. watching MSNBC?

I'll wait for more information to come out on this... I'm sure some stuff will come to light after this election cycle.

I think we can both agree though.. that a self described hippie who was into hemp rope making, nudist, rainbow flags and BLM isn't your typical right winger.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-31-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

I just make shit up about people when I throw my tantrums for PC attention.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I'll wait for more information to come out on this...but in the meantime I'm going to polish Paul Pelosi's nob just in case.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Which part did I make up, specifically?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME