Page 646 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 14654659663664464564664764865669674611461646 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They were cool with it again in 2016 until Hillary lost.

Said useful idiots being Back and people like Back.
    The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?

Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You mean how when the electoral vote aligns with the popular vote? Sure. Thats never been an issue for anyone, Captain Clueless.
    So as long as democrats win, the voting system used doesn't matter. But if they lose, then it's the voting system's fault and it's racist.

Otherwise what you're saying makes no sense. Which is to be expected in your case.

Stop being such a useful idiot.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism.
    Just saving this for irony.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?
    When did you read said book?

Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.
    Incredible irony from the most useful of useful idiots. At least the keyboard ones. Which was the whole point of the post....that you're a useful idiot. If you need a poll for it, we can make that happen if you'd like.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Just saving this for irony.
    Backlash: "It's not propaganda if I agree with it!"

He really is the poster child for useful idiot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Remember how the media had a field day because that Republican Congressman brought in a snowball to Congress one day to prove climate change was fake?

Well Cortez had a similar take in the opposite direction but wouldn't you know it? The media can't be bothered.

Cortez posted on her instagram that a tornado warning went off in her apartment building and she said there are now "casual tornadoes" in DC now and this is all because of climate change of course and we have to act fast.

Yes, Cortez, DC never had "casual tornadoes" until recently. All of those sirens put in place to warn people of a potential tornado were just installed within the past 6 months. You've uncovered the ugly secret!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember how the media had a field day because that Republican Congressman brought in a snowball to Congress one day to prove climate change was fake?

Well Cortez had a similar take in the opposite direction but wouldn't you know it? The media can't be bothered.

Cortez posted on her instagram that a tornado warning went off in her apartment building and she said there are now "casual tornadoes" in DC now and this is all because of climate change of course and we have to act fast.

Yes, Cortez, DC never had "casual tornadoes" until recently. All of those sirens put in place to warn people of a potential tornado were just installed within the past 6 months. You've uncovered the ugly secret!

"The less you are paying attention, the more likely you are a Bernie Sanders supporter," -Chuck Todd- NBC "News", citing a Monmouth Poll
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Cool, but it couldn't work. Congress has to approve a new VP that is appointed during term. IF they'd just removed him from office, that isn't happening.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam