Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    OH WOW REPORTERS GASPED AT A QUESTION ASKED BY ANOTHER REPORTER AMAZING
    I don't understand why you want to defend Trump and not America, the constitution, and the office of the president of the United States. Patriots don't usually throw their compatriots under the bus for personal gain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I don't understand why you want to defend Trump and not America, the constitution, and the office of the president of the United States. Patriots don't usually throw their compatriots under the bus for personal gain.
    Trump is defending American, the Constitution, and the office of the President of the United States, that is why I defend Trump.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump is defending American, the Constitution, and the office of the President of the United States, that is why I defend Trump.
    Trump is corrupt to the bone. Even you can see that. Theres no big conspiracy. He's corrupt, got caught, and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to avoid responsibility.

Blog Entries

Trump is corrupt to the bone. Even you can see that. Theres no big conspiracy. He's corrupt, got caught, and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to avoid responsibility.
    You're delusional.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You're still gonna hold that L until 2024.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

I'm curious your thoughts on Hunter Biden getting 50K a month as a board member on a foreign gas company which he has literally no experience in and was recently (then) out of rehab for being a drug addict. Also curious your thoughts on John Kerry's son in law, Christopher Heinz, involvement with Rosemont and the Thornton group... you know, the one run by Whitey Bulger's brother. Look up the timing of Rosemont's meetings with top political and financial leaders in China while Biden was meeting with leadership at the nuclear summit.

Get back to me when you can find a single political figure with 6 months of tenure that doesn't have some stink or outright visible corruption.

Frankly, with the magnifying glass on Trump, he's probably the LEAST likely be doing shady shit.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    "corruption is okay because everyone is corrupt" What a fucking joke. You're an unprincipled worm.
    "I only care about corruption when it's the Republicans doing it!" What a fucking joke. You're an unprincipled worm.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Eat some glue and stop making fucking everything hyper-partisan you goddamn loser. Take care of your son.
    Boy, Annahlee is starting to sound just like PK.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    He didn't call me a tub installer.

It's not him.

Androidpk is probably living on the street, which is why he is absent from these message boards... probably shitting on some sidewalk somewhere.

Hopefully his new liberal friends are taking care of him now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That would also explain ANAL LEE, as I imagine it will take PK's anus several years to recover from being ravaged by time4fun's cat-of-nine-tails inspired dildo collection.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible