Thread: Did Trump Freeze During NRA Speech?

Question Did Trump Freeze During NRA Speech?

During his NRA speech on Saturday, Trump appeared to freeze for more than 30 seconds, reminding people of the episode when Mitch McConnell froze while addressing reporters. Trump denied freezing, saying he does that on purpose in every speech he gives. Wonder why nobody ever noticed it before? Thirty seconds is a long silence during a speech.

My Speech in Dallas this weekend at the NRA’s “Endorsement of President Donald J. Trump,” was attended by a Record Crowd of very enthusiastic Patriots. The Biden Campaign, however, put out a Fake Story that I “froze” for 30 seconds, going into the “Musical Interlude” section, when in actuality, the 30 to 60 second period of silence is standard in every one of my Speeches where we use the Music. Check out any of my Speeches! The reason they came up with this Disinformation is that Biden freezes all the time, can’t put two sentences together, and can rarely find his way off the stage without help. Donald Trump doesn’t freeze! It is a MADE UP Biden Campaign story, put out in a dying Newspaper that I never heard of, and every Reporter knows it, including the large group that was there….
    Also, at one point Trump stopped speaking and started swatting the air, saying there was a "brutal" fly bothering him. Nobody else saw any flies.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    During his NRA speech on Saturday, Trump appeared to freeze for more than 30 seconds, reminding people of the episode when Mitch McConnell froze while addressing reporters. Trump denied freezing, saying he does that on purpose in every speech he gives. Wonder why nobody ever noticed it before? Thirty seconds is a long silence during a speech.

Also, at one point Trump stopped speaking and started swatting the air, saying there was a "brutal" fly bothering him. Nobody else saw any flies.
    His syphilis associated brain damage gets worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    His syphilis associated brain damage gets worse and worse.
    Why Trump > sErAn in this post:

1) He could get syphilis because he's actually been with a female.
    2) He has a brain to actually damage.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Someone please give me attention.
    Eat a bag of fuck, socially inept loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why Trump > sErAn in this post:

1) He could get syphilis because he's actually been with a female.
    2) He has a brain to actually damage.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible