Page 1385 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 38588512851335137513831384138513861387139514351485 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,850 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That was quite the circle jerk amongst you white hood wearers, you all need facial sensitivity training.
    I love how the wood got changed to hood but still left the facial sensitivity.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I love how the wood got changed to hood but still left the facial sensitivity.
    Give Seran a break, he’s an actual real life retard with special needs when it comes to literally everything.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

ROFL - "I will never stop standing up for big Pharma, and standing against my constituents."

Ever wonder how Dems win? It's who counts the votes, not who votes. ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

ROFL - "I will never stop standing up for big Pharma, and standing against my constituents."

omg

lolol
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

That is priceless.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I love how members of the GOP cult only support diversity so long as they agree with the rest of the sheep.
    How are you this oblivious? Like literally, all that is required is the bare minimum awareness and you probably wouldn't have written this.

Like seriously, retarded and a complete lack of awareness is no way to muddle through "life" at all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Pretty funny watching the mental gymnastics the local Conservatives are going through to pretend it's other people's fault that their orange leader is a Jew hating bigot.

Pretty funny watching the mental gymnastics the local Conservatives are going through to pretend it's other people's fault that their orange leader is a Jew hating bigot.
    It's more funny to see the mental gymnastics you and other retarded Leftists go through to make this an issue while ignoring the much more deeply racist Biden, Harris, Pelosi and others.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

It’s progressive Democrats like Ilhan Omar, AOC, and others that are Hamas sympathizers & want to punish Israel. Tell me, which party is hell bent on lifting sanctions to Iran in exchange for a new nuclear agreement (after Iran broke the terms of the first one)? It’s not anti-Semitic to say that American Jews who care about Israel need to wake up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota...151500774.html

Look at the title of the article:

"Minnesota man decries police inaction while receiving award for valor"

Then look at what he actually says - at the very end of the article:

"Mingus concluded by saying “we keep ourselves safe,” not the police, and that he doesn’t “rock” with them. “Riots work,” he contended."

ROFL - the "media" knows people will only read the headlines (fucking morons)... but hey... what's he complaining about... he doesn't "rock with them".