Page 1658 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 658115815581608164816561657165816591660 ... LastLast
Results 16,571 to 16,580 of 16662

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm sure some of you have seen the movie Wag the Dog.

I have to wonder if near war with Iran, Russia and China are part of the plot lines the Biden Crime Syndicate has created to distract from the invasion of our southern border and looming dismantling of our free and fair elections.
    This combined with the ability to have our economy fall at a slower speed than the rest of the world because we can fire up the military industrial complex to “support” a side in each of the conflicts, sending weapons and aid(cash) that can be siphoned out and into their pockets.

I made a comment about this in a thread recently but there’s so many I don’t know which one it was.

Found it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Saw this recently and it makes some sense with whats going on.
    "Conspiracy theory" time ��
    Phase 1: Russia
    Phase 2: Middle East
    Phase 3: China

Phase 1: Tie up Russia in the north so they're unable to support their allies in the Middle East

Phase 2: Pivot away from Russia leaving Europe to hold the bag.

Provide strategic air support for Israel's invasion. Claim you can't commit ground troops because you've drained your Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) & all ammo supplies for Ukraine.

Iran retaliates against the U.S. by "cyber attacking" critical infrastructure, galvanizing the public in retaliation against Iran. Blame them for causing the stock market crash & banking system collapse.

Phase 3: Pivot to China providing naval support for all allies in the region, boxing them in after having destroyed their Belt and Road Initiative through the middle east.

The entire world is at war & you've rebuilt your manufacturing base by selling all the weapons. This is exactly what the U.S. did from 1939-1944.

This also saves the U.S. from the worst effects of the depression unleashed on the rest of the world, ensuring they recover first.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 04-12-2024 at 06:07 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Idiots. Yull never take thi's title off my was'te!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Idiots.
    Stop being a dick drinker.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Pretty accurate portrayal of the middle east and it's inhabitants.

Pretty accurate portrayal of the middle east and it's inhabitants.
    Since you're too stupid to figure it out on your own despite your stupidity being pointed out by just about everyone roughly 849272390 times, there's no apostrophe for possessive (I'm sure you have no clue what that means either) "its."

It's so easy, even ClydeR can do it.

Grats on being even dumber than ClydeR. Not that that's news or anything, being that you've been the reigning retard champion for a pretty long time now without any real contenders in sight.

You should try it just once.

Do it for Johnny.

TLDR: You're retarded
    Last edited by Methais; 04-15-2024 at 12:26 PM.

Donald Dump Media is selling at a miserable $28 dollars a share today, down from a brief $80 at the time of their IPO. Seems the market has taken note of the platform's lack of revenue or purpose.

Trump Media shares fall more than 10%, company says Truth Social to launch TV streaming

Trump Media
    shares fell by more than 10% on Tuesday morning after the company announced its Truth Social platform is moving to launch a live TV streaming platform.

The plummet of DJT shares came a day after they closed more than 18% lower.

Trump Media’s majority shareholder is former President Donald Trump, who holds nearly 60% of its stock. Trump is in court in New York for jury selection in his criminal hush money case.

The company’s market capitalization has decreased by more than $5 billion since its stock began public trading on March 26 after a merger with shell company Digital World Acquisition Corp.

Trump Media shares that day opened at more than $70 and soared to nearly $80.

Shares were selling for $25.11 as of 10:11 a.m. ET Tuesday.

Earlier Tuesday, Trump Media in a press release said it “has finished the research and development phase of its new live TV streaming platform and will begin scaling up its own content delivery network.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/16/trum...-platform.html

Donald Dump Media is selling at a miserable $28 dollars a share today, down from a brief $80 at the time of their IPO. Seems the market has taken note of the platform's lack of revenue or purpose.
    That's still $28 higher than anything you've ever been able to afford in your entire miserable taxpayer funded existence.

he should try looking at something like Robinhood or Coinbase. He thinks this is special.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard